Chapter 2 "Ronin Is Back!?"

Liam pov

It was now night time in New York and my Uncle Clint, Lila, Cooper Nathaniel and I were all watching the musical show called Rogers.

I won't lie I was disgusted with what I saw. "We save the world no. The universe and this is how we are FUCKING REPAYED!!!" I thought to myself as I watched the show. As I kept watching this abomination of a show. The scene with my mother came on and that's when I really felt it. The anger and rage feeling that they would dishonor everything that my mother has done for not just this dam city but the whole Universe. As I watched the scene I started to remember the last time I saw her and the last conversation we had.

( Flashback "Before the heist" )

Liam: You sure you don't want me to go with you and Uncle Clint?

I asked my mom as she was in a room changing into her pym suit.

Natasha: Don't worry. We'll be fine. Besides. You remember how bad New York was.

Liam: Yeah but. You also heard what Nebula said about Testicle face and her sister. I mean. Aren't you at least worried?

Natasha: Nope. Now.

My mom walked around the corner showing off her pym outfit.

Natasha: What do you think?

She said with a smile and putting her hands on her hips. I just smiled and rolled my eyes before speaking.

Liam: Mom.

Natasha: Honey. I'll be fine. OK?

I then walked up to her and spoke.

Liam: Promise.

My mom then put her Pinky up causing me to chuckle a bit before wrapping my Pinky with hers.

Natasha: I promise.

She then put my hood over my head so we could hug each other.

Liam: I love you Mom.

Natasha: I love you too hon.

( End of flashback.)

Without even realizing or feeling it. A single tear came down from my left eye. I then started to clench my fist and was ready to destroy this whole dam play and this whole dam building but. Fortunately for everyone Lila laid her hand on my arm getting my attention. I noticed that she had a worried look on her face as she spoke.