3) First meet

Jungkook reached Park Kingdom with his mother,brothers and Namjoon.
They were welcomed very beautifully by the park kingdom and were guided towards the ball room.

Jungkook was talking for sometime with King Park and other people in the ball then after sometime he decided to roam outside for fresh air.

"Sorry King park but I would like to excuse myself for sometime"- jungkook said.

"Ah yes sure king jungkook" King Park said.

And jungkook went out to roam around the beautiful garden and after sometime he heard someone singing and got the scent of lavender knowing it might be an omega he made his way towards the voice.

There was jimin singing a song with his melodious voice and gazing the evening sky.

When jungkook eyes fell on him he felt like his world has stopped.

"Who is he....he is so pretty and his voice it's so beautiful" jungkook thought.

Jimin was their alone because Hoseok has went to the washroom but when he was about to make another beta stay with jimin he refused and requested to stay alone for sometime at least till he returns.

Jimin gets scared to stay alone but it's his own kingdom so nothing will happen to him and he wanted to sing for sometime alone outside his room.
He doesn't like anyone to hear his voice.

Jungkook slowly made his way towards jimin wanting to talk with him. When jimin got to know about someone presence that too when he got the smell of an alpha he stopped his singing and turned around shaking slightly in fear.

Both of them got face to face with each other and jungkook swear he got lost in jimin's eyes. While jimin got tensed to face an alpha this near to him.

He gets scared of an alpha because he knows how alphas are dominant and also scary and being away from alphas all his life that too alone while Hoseok is not around him he got more scared.
But still he tried to remain calm he doesn't know jungkook but he knows that maybe he is from a royal family or from jeon Kingdom as they are invited here today.

"What's your name"-jungkook asked very sweetly.

Jimin doesn't know what to do he is hella scared right now but still he bowed and replied-"my....my..name is Park Jimin".

Jungkook just like got lost in that voice it was the most melodious voice he has ever heard its so beautiful and cute at the same time.

Jungkook made a step closer but when he saw jimin backing away from him he stopped.

"Are you scared of me"-jungkook asked.

"Ah..no... ye.. I mean no I am sorry for being rude but I just get too shy easily"-jimin said looking down.

"It's okay btw my name is Jeon Jungkook nice to meet you"- jungkook said trying to look carefully to jimin's face who is still looking down.

Jimin gasped when he realized that he is standing infront of The King Jungkook but he remained calm and was about to say something when Hoseok came and said-
"Jimin we should get inside the ball room everyone are there let's go King.... "

He couldn't complete his sentence when he saw jungkook there he rushed towards him and bowed and asked-"Your majesty why are you here?"

Jimin went to hide behind Hoseok and jungkook saw the sacred look on jimin face but decided to ignore it and said
"Oh I just wanted to get some fresh air so I came here but I am about to go now but before that may I know who you are".

"Oh I am Jung Hoseok the royal bodyguard of the kingdom and also personal bodyguard of Prince Jimin"-Hoseok said and bowed again.

Jungkook nodded he wanted to talk with jimin but decided not to looking at the scared face of him he doesn't know why is he that much scared when he didn't do anything wrong so he slowly made his way to the ball room.

When jungkook was gone Hoseok turned towards jimin and asked-"what happened Prince why are you so scared did he do something wrong?"

"No he didn't do anything he just asked my name that too very sweetly but I got scared because it's my first time to get near a alpha alone"- jimin said.

"Oh that's why it's okay calm down and King jungkook is a very nice person"-Hoseok said.

"Yes maybe you are right"-jimin replied smiling and went inside the ball room.