18) Playful & Steamy Night [M]

It was around 8pm it's a hot whether so Jungkook brought Jimin near the ocean to enjoy a amazing bath in the ocean before dinner

"Let's go baby" Jungkook said striping from his clothes.

"Alpha first you get inside I am coming" Jimin said opening his shoes.

"Okay then" Jungkook strips his clothes but kept his white shirt and black shorts and went inside the ocean.

"Wow it's awesome in this hot whether" Jungkook said going deeper into the water.

Jimin also strips of his clothes but he felt shy what if someone is here and looking at him. God the only thought of it is making him feel goosebumps.

He looked at the ocean but when he couldn't find Jungkook he panicked.

"Alpha!!!" Jimin shouted.

He slowly went inside the ocean water and again said "Alpha where did you go?"

"Alpha..alp" Jimin stopped when he saw Jungkook coming out of water.

Jungkook came out of the water with wet hair and body. His white shirt completely drenched in water and opened revealing his hard chest and abs.

Jimin gupled looking at him feeling heat building up inside him while looking at Jungkook like this

He can almost feel himself leaking slick down there.

Jungkook smiled and went closer to Jimin pulling him closer and began kissing his lips who kissed back and wrapped his arms around his neck as Jungkook wrapped his arms around his waist pulling him more closer.

Their tongues sucking each other then Jungkook began kissing his neck making him moan.

"Such a amazing night baby. Inside the cold water under the moonlight with my omega in my arms whom I can kiss as much as I want. Just perfect" Jungkook said taking some water in his hand and gently pour on Jimin's body.

Jimin smiled blushing and said "how are you this romantic alpha?"

Jungkook laughed at that "I don't know but I am proud if you find me romantic" he winked at him.