14) Possessive

The night is going with everyone enjoying. All the mates are dancing with each other. Some having the delicious foods while some drinking wine. Kings and Queens from different Kingdoms giving best wishes to the Jeon couple.

And during the whole time Jungkook has never left Jimin's side for even a second. He is keeping him close by his hand on his waist. He is greeting and talking with other Alpha King and Prince and is trying to make Jimin adjust with the lifestyle of a queen.

Jimin also met with Jungkook's cousin Alpha brother Yoongi. He was not present in Jeon Kingdom as he went for some works in other Kingdom just after their marriage so he never got the chance to meet with him. But today while talking he found that he is also very matured and nice and loves Jungkook very much.

"King Jeon sorry for the late arrival" Namjoon said bowing at jungkook.

"It's okay hyung" Jungkook said smiling.

"Jimin meet him he is my most trusted person. Jeon Kingdom General. My hyung as well a perfect guide person for me if I go in wrong path" Jungkook said.

"You are just flattering me Majesty" Namjoon said smiling.

"Drop the formalities hyung you know you can call me only Jungkook" he said and Namjoon nodded smiling.

"Btw it's my pleasure to meet you personally Omega Queen" Namjoon said to jimin and bowed.

"Nice to meet you too hyung" Jimin said making Namjoon eyes widen.

"Umm..since you are my Alpha's hyung so I can also call you hyung right?" Jimin said.

"Ye...yeah of course Queen" Namjoon said. He is slightly mesmerised by how Jimin sounded so polite while talking.

"Please call me Jimin as well" Jimin said.

"I don't dare to do that queen" Namjoon said with a little panic voice making Jimin pout.

"It's okay hyung you can call Jimin by his name as well but just don't in presence of other people" Jungkook said.

"Okay then. I guess I got one more lovely and sweet little brother" Namjoon said making Jimin smile widely.

"Yeah but this bother of your will be too nice compared to others" Jungkook said about Jimin making Namjoon laugh.

"Btw where is your mate hyung?" Jimin asked feeling comfortable to talk with the taller who is genuinely so nice.

"He is umm coming here look" Namjoon said when he saw Jin walking towards them.

"How are you Jungkook?" Jin asked after standing beside Namjoon.

"I am fine hyung" Jungkook smiled.

"OH Omega Queen. You are looking so pretty and cute" Jin said cupping Jimin's both cheeks making him shy.