20) Farewell to Honeymoon Bliss

"Alpha where are we going please tell me now?"

"Baby it's a secret just a little more we are almost there"

Jimin pouted with a blindfold while waking as jungkook is walking behind him helping him to walk.

"Okay now you can see" jungkook opened his blindfold as jimin blinked trying to adjust to the light.

His eyes widened seeing the beautiful sight infront of him. It's so beautiful and peaceful.

''Love it?" he asked and jimin nodded smiling

Jungkook sat on the steps of the bridge looking at jimin who is smiling widely while looking around

"Jimin" he called and jimin looked at him smiling.

"Come here" jungkook patted his lap and jimin nodded and sat on his lap looking at the beautiful scenery infront of him.

"It's so peaceful here everything about this island is beautiful alpha" jimin said as he rest his head on his alpha chest who smiled and nodded.

"Can we come here again?" jimin asked looking down at their feets in the water.

"Of course whenever you want" jungkook smiled and kissed his forehead.

"We are returning tomorrow right?"

"Yes baby but do you want to stay here more"jungkook asked.

"No we should better return mom must be worried and the kingdom people needs you and I enjoyed enough" jimin said smiling at jungkook who nodded smiling.

Later in the evening

"Alpha please no aahh" jimin is running as jungkook is running behind him to catch his naughty little omega.

What is the reason?

Well jimin is becoming more free and comfortable with jungkook that he is showing his all cute naughtiness and then running away giggling.

Today after coming back from the beautiful place jungkook wanted to spend some heated moments with his omega in the pool in the back of the palace

But his little angel pinched his arms and thrown him on the pool and then ran away from him.