1

(the entire story is going to be in your pov ok)

I was on the plane to la when I got a notification that Shiloh and bros posted a new video I completely forgot it was Friday.
I sead in my thoughts I grabbed my phone and watched ther latest video.its been years since Judah last saw me I hope he remembers me.
(Ok so I'm going to skip to the part where they got to the house that they bought ok and don't ask they bought all of the furniture in it to ok)"hay sweet your stuff is in your room the movers already put it in there for you ok"my mom said."ok mom love you I'm going to unpack and go to sleep" I sed then went to my room. I grabbed my first box and it was my clothes(ok I forgot to say that you a 5'8 female and your kinda skinny your more average body weight ok 😁)I unpack my hoodies and sweaters then my pants and sweatpants then all of my shorts and tee-shirts.(after you put everything away because it's alot ok) I sat dow on my bed and the i got the idea to post on my Instagram. I got a like almost as so as i posted it and it was by judah's Instagram account. And i blush a bit(it's because before you could tell him how you felt you moved). But I just decided not to say or do anything because I need to sleep because I hade my first day off school tomorrow.