6

(a/n I'm skipping the rest of the school day because I feel like it so your home now)

After a long day of school I decided to take a nice shower so I was looking through my clothes to see what I wanted to wear. That's when I got a text from Shiloh. She is inviting me over to watch a movie and so she can help me study since I just moved there. I agree and texted her I'll be there if a few minutes. I took my shower and texted her to send me the address. After a few minutes she texted me the address and I was on my way.

(Another time skip because I said so)

As I got there I knocked on the door and to my surprise Judah answered instead of Shiloh. "Hay" I said in a nervous tone. "Hay" he said in confusion "I didn't know that someone was coming over". "Sorry about that I was coming over because me and Shiloh had plans to watch a movie and study since I just moved here" I said trying to explain " well I just moved back here I lived here when I was younger" I said explaining it more. "Oh really well that's cool but since you're here to talk to Shiloh I'll go get her" he said and walked away leaving me at the door. After a few moments Shiloh walked to the door. "Oh hay your finally here so let's go to my room I have the movie set up and a study area set up to" she said in a excited voice. "Well thank you and I don't think Judah recognized me" I say with a bit of a sad tone "oh I'm sorry, but I kinda know why I mean for the picture of you in his room you look completely different other then your hair eyes and favorite color which I'm assuming is orange since I'm the picture your whering orange and you have orange accessories on right now" she said. "I guess you are right" I say with a small smile " I bet my mom would love to see you" Shiloh says with a smile "I guess we should go see her then" I say with a smile.