2

I woke up to my mom calling me to come down for breakfast before school. I'm honestly happy that I'm going to school because maybe I can see Judah again I really miss him.(after breakfast)I grabbed my backpack and walked to school it was fun but it was manly fun because I was listening to music. I made it to school and I was walking around trying to find the principal's office. I ended up bumping into someone"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you"I say apologize"it's ok"he replied"are you new I don't think I've seen you before?" He said looking softly at you but also question if you are."yha I am I just moved here"I sed "actually I'm technically not I moved back I lived here in kindergarten"I say kindly."oh really want is your name?"he said curiously."oh it's y/n"."nice name. My name is William"he sed nicely."umm do you perhaps know where the principal's office is?"I sed curiously."yes I do just follow me"(if you're wondering it's William from Shiloh and bros ok but he's a bit different ok he only acts like that in the videos he is actually really nice and respectful in this ok).as I was following him he kinda sounded familiar"hay William do you perhaps know who Shiloh and bros are "I asked curiously."umm yha why"he said curious"oh you sound like the William on there channel"(Also just to say this I don't know how old William actually is so he is 17 just like you and Judah)