4

On my way to class I got a pain in my stomach and I ran to the bathroom. In the bathroom I realized I felt a bit sick and rushed to a stall. In the stall I threw up. Whal in the stall in the bathroom I heard someone walking into the bathroom. Idk who it was but I huerd a familiar voice. I don't know how it sounded familiar it just did. I looked out of the crack in the stall door it was Shiloh I didn't know she went to this school. I opened the stall door slowly "hi" I send softly. "Hi" Shiloh said questioning why I'm sitting on the floor. "Oh sorry this must be weird" I paused for a second and continued "I felt sick and I threw up that's why I'm on the floor".
She just looked at me and said"here let me help you up" she then held out her hand and smiled softly. "Thanks" I then took her hand and she helped me up. "Do you need help getting to the nurse" she asked. "Yes please" I answered thankful that she didn't recognize me for pictures I knew Judah keeps in his room of us but to be fair I do look different. "So what brings you here" she asked but the realized that sounded weird "I mean I never seen you here so I was thinking you were new" she followed up with. "Oh actually im technically not new I lived and went to school here in kindergarten" I say smiling softly "oh really" she stopped for a brief second "what is your name".

(Hay guys so sorry for not uploading Ive been busy with school and social media and I didn't have any motivation to write I'm sorry again also I don't know when the next chapter is coming out but I'm trying my best ok)