Chapter 22 : Try me.

"you come near her, and I will not hesitate to kill you

"you come near her, and I will not hesitate to kill you..."

ఌఌఌ𝗠𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗳𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

ఌఌఌ
𝗠𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗳𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

Y/N WAS PISSED-NO SHE WAS BEYOND pissed. She would have never believed it if you were to come tell her that instead of enjoying her babies sports festival and see them kick ass, she would be in a cold, gloomy integration room, holding her daughter, and glaring at anyone who walked in the room.

No she would have told you to stop smoking, and to get your head out of your ass.

Y/n sucked her teeth hard. She rubbed Aiya's back comfortingly s her baby had fainted from overheating. She was now cooling down but was still a little hot.

Shota stood next to his family, his arms were crossed and he had a cold look. Nobody has ever seen such an expression on the man's face as it always looked like he was dead inside. The only one to see him inexpressive was his family.

Y/n bounced her leg, trying to keep her anger in control. It was cold as hell in the interrogation room but that was only because Aiya needed to cool down and Y/n would be damned to let them touch her to give her an ice packet so the my choose to drop the temperature a few.

Shota knew the minute Y/n was to let Aiya out her grasp they would attempt to cuff his baby. But that attempt wouldn't even be successful if they tried.

"I want to go." Y/n said, breaking the silence. Shota glanced down at his wife and daughter. His cold gaze melting away as he seen his daughter slightly shaking from the cold. It seemed her body had cooled down.

"I want to go too baby, and we will go," Shota said softly and assuringly to his wife. His eyes go sharp as he glares at his reflection, only really it's the screen that the hero's were watching from. "One of you should bring your ass out now, and let us have this conversation. My wife wants to go,"

Silence is met with the Aizawa's. Y/n heated glaze looks up to the screen before her eyes flicker over to the door. Standing there was the Chief of Police, All Might, and Nezu.