Meeting Before the Games

It was like any other day at the Rough an' Tumbleweed ranch. A young lion dog demon is seen doing some chores around inside for the owners while humming a tune. They continue on until they hear a van pull up and the owners come out to meet with the ones coming out of the van.

  Millie happily runs out of the I.M.P van and to the two owners, also know as her parents. "Mama, Daddy!" She excitedly calls to her parents as runs to them. Her father, Joe hugs her and spins her around before placing her down.

   "Yeeeee-haaaaaw! How's my deadly little pumpkin spice doing?" Joe laughs and ruffles Millie's hair affectionately. Once he stopped, Millie answered. "I'm good, Pa! Thanks for lettin' us stay here for the harvest jamboree!"

Lin chuckled. "It's no trouble. We know you arn't making as much anymore since you went 'freelance'." Millie's mother said and used air quotes while saying freelance.

   "Freelance pays fine Ma! We're doin' fiiiiiiine!" Millie said before speaking in a more serious tone. "It's fine."

As this conversation is going on, the young working demon was getting curious of who was here. They decide to take a peak through the window. As they do, they spot Millie talking with their bosses and noticed two other imps and a hellhound.

"Oh my swirls, a hellhound is with them too? Lin and Joe said their daughter, Millie and her coworkers would be here, but never mentioned she worked with a hound." The young lion dog muttered as they watched a white haired imp seem to struggle to carry luggage.

Millie is then seen walking over to said imp. "Anyway y'all remember my husband Moxxie?" She says and shoves a nervous Moxxie in front of her parents. This only resulted in Millie's parents staring at him in disapproval. "Hmph."

"Wait a hay pickin' minute! That boy is her husband? Hmm seems like a smart one, but not too strong." The lion dig muttered as they continued to watch and listen to the imps.

"Greetings Lin! Joe! How have you been, uh, with all the... flaming twisters and stuff around here?" Moxxie greeted awkwardly as he nervously held out his hand.

"Awkward too I see. He ain't lastin' a day." The young demon muttered and shook their head in slight disapproval.

"We lost our old farm hand to one of them terrors last week." Joe answered in distasteful tone.

Moxxie laughs nervously and apologizes. "Oh crumbs. My bad! I am so sorry. I- I didn't mean to reopen that wound... sir." He said before noticing a certain young demon spying on them. "Who is-" Moxxie gets cut off by Blitzø stepping up. "Hey watch it! I'm the only "sir" here, bucko!"

"Oh yeah! Y'all haven't met my boss Blitzø! And his hellhound!" Millie introduced.

"I'm not just his hellhound." Loona replies. "Yeah, she's my daughter!" Blitzø pulls her to his side. "Only on paper." The hellhound then says.

Lin and Joe smile at look behind them. They chuckle. "Alright kid come over here and introduce yourself. They're gonna be stayin' with us as ya know." Joe says and the lion dog comes outside, holding a broom while giving an adorable smile.