Stupid Humans

A/N Oh boy Truth seekers! What a ride this episode is. It was a struggle to see what ideas to go with. Thankfully my friends came through! Big shoutout to everyone who has read this so far! I appreciate every one of you for giving my story the time of day! :>

Inside a facility, two humans looking like they came from the "Men in Black" movies are looking at footage on various screens. The various exploits of I.M.P before a certain young demon joined were displayed on the screens.

Suddenly a quick feed of a young demon is seen while glitching. All that can be seen is a blurry silhouette of a feline like demon before a fire ball is thrown at the camera, completely destroying it with a staticky voice being heard. "For once doing shit for Vox paid off!" Was all that could be made out.

The mysterious and curious agents were certainly even more interested after seeing that. "They have a new one now?!? Are they the one that leads everything in the shadows?" They wondered.

"Hmph regardless they always attack at random all over the country. There's no way to predict where they'll show up next!" The male agent exclaims until he and his partner heard some ruckus. They turn and open up the blinds to see none other than the crew of demons they were just talking about. "Oh well. That's convenient."

We now look at I.M.P making a ruckus in an alley after their recently completed job.

"Shh! Remember we can't be seen!" Blitzø whispers and proceeds to fall into the trash with it making a lot of noise. It certainly earned an eye roll from (Y/N) whom was back into their demon form.

"Pardon my word sir, but you're currently being the loudest." Moxxie whispers which gets a small hum in agreement from (Y/N) that stealthily made their way to Moxxie and Blitzø while listening for their surroundings. Their ears swivel as they become more alert to the presence of humans. "Blitzø-"

Blitzø cuts the young demon off to reply to both them and Moxxie. "I said shut your dick sucking lips Moxxie and you too kid!" No sooner had he said that the light of the opened portal shined a bright red light. It had revealed the two agents from earlier were armed with their net guns and tranquilizers.

Moxie was about to walk over to the open portal, but (Y/N) tries to quickly pull him back by his tail. "Get down!" Blitzø shouts as he quickly pushes the two down as a net is fired at them which misses thanks to the taller imp's quick thinking.

The three look over the portal as the other agent drops down to block their escape. (Y/N) didn't seem to panic or be afraid, but on the inside was a very different story. 'Oh my swirls! I haven't been in'a situation like this in ferever! What are going to do!' They screamed in their head.

Blitzø yells at Loona to close the portal and with quick thinking he gave his orders to the lion dog demon that was panicking internally. "Kid throw a fireball at them and run!" He yells at them.

Moxxie's eyes widened as he saw the look of panic in (Y/N)'s eyes. He quickly noticed that the young demon had frozen in panic.

"Wait! No!" Millie cries as Loona quickly shut the portal. Blitzø smacks
(Y/N) to try to snap then out of it. "Kid now is not the time to panic!" He yells at them. The young demon snaps out of their stupor and were about to do as asked a bit earlier until they saw Moxxie.

Moxxie now jumps about with his gun out and just as he was about to shoot, gets hit in the neck with a tranquilizer dart. He mutters some gibberish before falling to the ground.

"Moxxie!" Blitzø and (Y/N) yell. The young demon quickly takes a throwing knife out of their green pack then sets it ablaze. They then throw it at one of the agents, intentionally missing to then run out of the alley.