Outburst at Ozzie's

It was now morning in the residence shared by Moxxie, Millie, and (Y/N). Breakfast was currently being made and the young demon did not want to get up. Why? They had to go to Ozzie's after today's big assassination. They were dreading this. While seeing a friend was nice, what isn't is touchy horny demons and a hypocrite of a deadly sin.

   (Y/N) sighs as they hear Moxxie and Millie call them for breakfast. They groan and yawn before getting up. Tired tears formed in the corner of their eyes as they began their trek to the dining room.

   "Morning there (Y/N)! Why don't you come and join us for breakfast today?" Millie says cheerfully. (Y/N) yawns again rubs their eye with one hand as the other was covered by a black glove they wore typically at night to protect it from lighting aflame in their sleep on accident.

 (Y/N) yawns again rubs their eye with one hand as the other was covered by a black glove they wore typically at night to protect it from lighting aflame in their sleep on accident

   "Yeah. I guess." (Y/N) replies after a moment and sits next to Moxxie. The three ate their breakfast and got ready. Soon enough they headed off to the I.M.P building to meet up with Blitzø and Loona.

   We now cut to Loona reading a magazine and having a drink. She lazily puts the bottle down which activates the spell to open up the portal.

   A tree falls down into the office as screaming is heard and a head of lumberjack falls to the floor. Moxxie pops out of the tree, revving up a chainsaw.
(Y/N) flies out of the portal and lands next to the imp. They raise a bloody hatchet in triumph. "Yeehaw! Oh my swirls! That was great!" The young demon shouts while still full of adrenaline.

   Blitzø walks out of the portal. "Wooo That was a fuck ton of lumberjacks!" He exclaims. Millie walks in and squeals in excitement. "Ahhh! I'm still so jazzed up!" She exclaims and jumps over to Blitzø and (Y/N). "Agreed!" They shout happily with their eyebrow flames flickering with happiness and excitement.

   "Well you better stay jazzed" Moxxie throws the chainsaw he was holding then gives finger guns. "babe because guess where I'm taking you tonight." He says with closed eyed smile and his hands on his hips.

    "Don't you dare finish a filthy pun in my presence Moxxie. Besides drinks are on me tonight. Let's hit up the new dive down the street." Blitzø smiles. (Y/N) shakes their head. "Sorry boss, but I got another job tonight." They say with their happy mood now being spoiled as they remembered they had to get cleaned up and changed soon.

   Moxxie gives an apologetic smile. "Actually sir, it's our one year marriage anniversary. So I'm taking Millie to Ozzie's in the lust ring." He declares. Millie gasps with stars in her eyes. "Ozzie's! No way! That place is always booked!" She exclaimed. (Y/N) visibly paled at this. 'Oh no! No! No! No! Why didn't they tell me their anniversary was coming up? This is going to make things as awkward as a crying wolf only for the wolf to be scared away by the help arrives.' They thought with a groan.

    "Yeah well, I've been planning it for quite a while." Moxxie said feeling proud. Millie jumps onto him and wraps her arms around him. "Oh Moxxie!" She kisses his cheek while he just blushes.