Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

  "Ziyuan, I've called everyone for you, hurry up! If you don't hurry up, Jiang Muqing will leave!"

  hurry up? What to do quickly? Also, who is Jiang Muqing?

  In the chaotic darkness, Lin Ziyuan vaguely heard an unfamiliar voice.

  "Lin Ziyuan, do you have anything to do with me? My time is limited, so if you have anything to do, please tell me quickly."

  As a strange man's voice rang out, Lin Ziyuan suddenly regained consciousness amid a whirlwind of movements.

  A thought flashed subconsciously in her mind: This voice was clear, hearty, gentle and upright, making her ears feel happy and relaxed . It was a superior voice, and she must be a promising young man with a bright future.

  As the famous little fortune teller of the Republic of China, Lin Ziyuan followed her master around since she was a child. She met all kinds of people, but she rarely heard such excellent appearances.

  "Hey, Lin Ziyuan, why did you call Mu Qing over?" An ordinary male voice approached from afar unhappily.

  Lin Ziyuan's head hurt. Being questioned in such a loud voice, she closed her eyes again before raising her head.

  The superior voice spoke: "Lin Ziyuan, are you okay? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

  Although he said words of concern, his tone was only polite and distant.

  "She was able to run and jump just now, why is she suddenly feeling unwell? Lin Ziyuan, can you stop pretending? The smell of tea on your body is almost reaching my house! Today is Valentine's Day, please call Jiang Muqing over , what do you want to do?" A slightly shrill girl's voice followed.

  She spoke very fast, with a high-pitched voice that made her sound slightly uncomfortable. This was not a good voice, and it looked even worse in comparison with the previous high-quality male voice.

  The high-quality male voice continued to speak, still polite and courteous: "Lin Xi, don't talk like this. We are all classmates. Lin Ziyuan looks really uncomfortable."

  Lin Ziyuan covered her slightly dizzy forehead, stood firm, opened her eyes, and found the owner of a high-quality voice standing in front of her.

  This is a very young and very good-looking man. He is very tall, has handsome features, piercing eyes, good looks, and elegant body. He is wearing an outfit that Lin Ziyuan is not familiar with.

  Seeing Lin Ziyuan open her eyes again, the owner of the voice repeated again: "What's wrong with you? Do I need to take you to the hospital?"

  Lin Ziyuan looked at this strange and good-looking man, and her brain suddenly buzzed, and then a huge amount of information filled her entire consciousness. She once again covered her painful forehead, and her expression became even more ugly.

  "Lin Ziyuan, do you have a headache? Otherwise, we'd better take you to the hospital..." A pleasant voice took a step forward.

  Lin Ziyuan felt that there was something strange about this man. His voice and face were both upright and clear, and his words were warm-hearted. However, his tone was always polite and distant, which formed a strong conflict with such caring words. , making Lin Ziyuan feel a little uncomfortable.

  The ordinary male voice from before spoke up: "Mu Qing, don't be fooled by her. Today is Valentine's Day. Everyone knows what she wants to do. Isn't it just to attract your attention? If you really believe her If you have a headache, you've fallen into a trap!"