Chapter 31-37 (end)

Chapter 31

  "Actually, you don't have to think about it that much. Although there are fingerprints and witnesses, the sentence must be based on the body. But how old is this body? Don't people under the age of twelve have no capacity for civil conduct? At most, they can be educated. They will let him go home. In my opinion, if the soul of the murderer is handed over to Lord Impermanence to be taken to the lower court for trial, the child's soul should still be returned to the body. When the time comes, with so many of us testifying, everything will be fine soon. ." Master Hou, who came in with them, analyzed.

  At this time, the hotel staff had been moved to another room by Yu Shulan and others to rest.

  After all, there are corpses in this room, and it would be uncomfortable for ordinary people to stay here, so they can discuss this issue casually.

  Xiaofeng's father, who had been sitting there in a daze, came to his senses at this time. He suddenly shook his head and said loudly: "But will this record follow us Xiaofeng for life? We Xiaofeng obviously have nothing. I have done it before. He was driven out of his body and had his body held up to do such a thing. Xiao Feng is so innocent..."

  "It's not that innocent. If he hadn't been there to add fuel to the fire and encourage the soul in his body to kill people, my master might not have been killed. We all heard it at the time. Your son's soul kept saying: 'This Old man who grows garbage, only by killing him will he know how powerful you are. You must never let him go.'" Master Peng's young apprentice said solemnly: "We can't save Master because we are incompetent, but so is your son. Accomplices, now talking about innocence, who is innocent? My master is the most innocent one! He came to help you and your wife save your son, but your son encouraged the evil spirit to kill my master! My master even lost his soul How can you have the nerve to say that your son is innocent when he has been swallowed?"

  Xiaofeng's father said: "What you said is wrong, isn't it? What do you mean your master is here to help us as a couple? He didn't take the money? I gave him half a million in cash as a deposit! He didn't find us just to make money." ? Originally, your president said, think carefully before going to him. It was your master who was greedy for money, so he went to brainwash our couple, so we listened to his words and took advantage of the fact that everyone in Xuanmen was busy with other things. , your master just wants to make six million yuan! Forget it, your master is greedy for money, but he has no ability, and now my son's body is carrying a life, how are you going to compensate me? "

  "You are so shameless! Didn't my master protect you and your wife? That evil spirit originally wanted to kill you and your wife together, but it was my master who stood in the way so that you were fine!"

  "That's because he's in the wrong position! Will a money-grubbing person like your master protect us? Don't put gold on his face!"

  ...

  "That's enough! Stop arguing! Master Peng's body is still cold, are you honest?" The president suddenly shouted: "Shut up!"

  The two men immediately shut up and sat there motionless.

  Wang Daozhang said: "What happened at that time, Lao Peng's eldest disciple, you can tell me."

  Master Peng's eldest disciple was still in grief and shock. He looked up at Taoist Wang, collected his thoughts and then said slowly: "What they both said is true. My master wanted to take advantage of everyone's busy moat. to earn that six million yuan. But it was true that he was greedy for money, but his crime would not lead to death. After arriving here, it was also true that Xiaofeng fanned the flames. At that time, my master discussed with the client and his wife, and forcibly injected the body into his body. I forced the evil spirit out of my body, and then put Xiaofeng's own soul back. But I didn't expect that the evil spirit in my body was so powerful. My master couldn't force him out, and even made him angry. It happened that Xiaofeng's living soul didn't want to come back either. In his own body, he added a lot of embarrassment and said a lot of unpleasant things, saying that as long as my master died, no one would drive out the evil spirit. The evil spirit turned into a knife out of thin air and stabbed my master to death. He Although he was a child, he was very, very strong. My junior brother and I were overturned by him at the same time. He stabbed my master fourteen times in total. We couldn't even stop his bleeding. There were bloody holes everywhere, and soon there was blood. It was all gone. Not to mention, after my master died, his soul just floated out and was swallowed by the evil spirit. We had no time to do anything. All I know is that Xiaofeng was saying the whole time: 'He hasn't... Death, a few more blows, this old immortal's life is really hard, you are so good, come on, come on..." After my master died, two Xiaofeng forced us to sit next to the body and play games with them. We started killing people. That one must be an evil spirit, but is Xiaofeng a good boy? If you ask me, I think it was the two of them who killed my master together!"