Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

  The two bodyguards stood in the yard as if facing a formidable enemy, but Lin Ziyuan was not nervous at all.

  She used to have few relatives, but now she has a brother. She doesn't know what kind of beating Jiang Muqing will get for his sister. If he beats Jiang Muqing into a pig's head, that would be worth looking forward to. After all, she saw that Jiang Muqing's face was so good. His face looked a little angry.

  However, Lin Yixuan only punched once and then stopped. He looked at Jiang Muqing, who was completely motionless and had received a solid punch, and shouted angrily: "What do you mean? Why don't you fight back? Your freedom He's obviously better at fighting than me!"

  Jiang Muqing changed into a light brown long coat today, with a white sweatshirt underneath, jeans and white sneakers underneath. He looked fresh and handsome, and he was the most popular school hero image on campus.

  Lin Ziyuan now knows the terms sweatshirt and school uniform. She also admits that Jiang Muqing is indeed very talented, but this look is still a bit unfamiliar to her.

  Her brother Lin Yixuan was much more well-dressed, with a black pinstripe suit and a khaki long coat, giving him the appearance of a young gentleman.

  Even when he beat someone up just now, he looked gentle and elegant, not barbaric at all.

  Jiang Muqing wiped the left corner of his mouth with the back of his hand calmly, and then said softly: "I deserve this punch."

  Lin Yixuan became even more angry: "What do you mean? What deserve? Explain it to me clearly! What dirty thoughts are you hiding?"

  Lin Yixuan knows best what his sister looks like. Let's not talk about whether the Jiang family has that kind of intention. Anyway, many people in the circle have hinted in front of Mr. Lin a few years ago, and many people want to marry them. The daughter of the Lin family.

  Jiang Muqing still looked very calm. He said: "I can't explain it clearly, but I definitely don't have any evil intentions. But Brother Xuan, if you want to hit me, I won't hide away. If you still don't feel relieved, you can continue to hit, Just think of it as me apologizing to Ziyuan."

  Lin Yixuan laughed angrily: "Do you think that after you were beaten, this matter will be revealed?"

  "I didn't say that, I just hope you can vent your anger, Brother Xuan." Jiang Muqing looked calm, without any fluctuation in his eyes, "Also, I didn't follow you. I came here to buy something from the boss. See you You guys, I'm also very surprised, I didn't expect you would come here to buy things."

  This sentence seems to be true. When he met Lin Ziyuan just now, his surprised expression didn't look fake. He probably didn't expect to meet Lin Ziyuan brother and sister here.

  Lin Yixuan wanted to say something more, but Lin Ziyuan walked over and took his arm: "Brother, we still have serious things to do, don't waste time with outsiders like this."

  Lin Yixuan turned his head and looked at his sister. Seeing Lin Ziyuan's cold expression, he took a deep breath and nodded: "Okay, let's go do business first."

  When the shop owner saw that there was no fighting or quarreling here, he suddenly lost interest and said, "Aren't we going to fight now? In fact, I have time, so I can wait for you slowly."

  Lin Ziyuan said: "I won't fight anymore, it's important to buy something."

  "Okay, come in with me." The shop owner turned to Jiang Muqing and said, "There are chairs over there. You sit down first. Are you feeling cold? Will you be okay after a while?"