Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

  Although Xie Yunzhu likes to gossip and laugh, he is very capable, and he is young and energetic at heart and likes challenges. Even he thinks that orders that he cannot accept are really untouchable.

  Lin Ziyuan understood instantly, she quickly put away her smile, nodded solemnly and said: "I understand, thank you for reminding me, I know it well."

  "It's not enough to just say thank you verbally. Your business has been so good recently, why do you want to treat me to a big dinner? I don't ask too much, just Yunjian's private kitchen." Xie Yunzhu chuckled, "We, Hu Shishi, will also go with us then. Let's eat together and soak up your glory."

  Hu Shiwu immediately raised his furry little head and rubbed Lin Ziyuan's left hand: "Together, together."

  Lin Ziyuan said: "You two have a good idea. Who doesn't know that Yunjian's private dishes are particularly difficult to make reservations for?"

  "That's why I asked you to invite me there. My master couldn't even make a reservation, so I had to rely on the help of rich ladies like you. My senior brother went to eat with a guest once before, and he praised the dishes when he came back. Yeah, my mouth is watering while listening to this, and I really want to go there to eat. Xiaolin, can you please help me make a reservation?"

  "Okay, I understand. I'll let you know when I make an appointment." Lin Ziyuan put down the tea cup, "Are you resting well now? Hurry up and prepare the goods for me."

  Xie Yunzhu said: "After you sent it to me yesterday, I wrapped it for you in the evening. Are you anxious to go home and dress up? Then I will give it to you now, and you can go back quickly."

  Lin Ziyuan took the things and paid and returned home. Wu Xiaofeng had already changed her clothes and was putting on makeup and blow-drying her hair. Song Qiaohui called Lin Ziyuan upstairs and asked the boutique manager to bring out some seasonal dresses for her to choose from.

  Lin Ziyuan is a young person who likes to be lively and likes to go shopping and buy clothes by herself, but Song Qiaohui is an old person who likes quiet. For her daily shopping, she either participates in the brand's in-app purchase meeting, or asks the manager of the boutique to bring clothes to her door. choose.

  Every time Lin Ziyuan wanted to go out to socialize with her elders, Song Qiaohui would ask the store manager she knew well to prepare some dresses for young girls and send them directly to her home.

  Lin Ziyuan looked at these dresses and felt that they were not to her liking. Either the colors were too plain or the styles were simple. They were all the kind of little dresses that only a good little princess would like.

  "Ziyuan, don't you like this one? These dresses are all the styles you like, and they are all new styles of the season." Song Qiaohui smiled and touched a white princess dress, "Don't you like this one too? This is What's your favorite designer's work?"

  Lin Ziyuan said with a smile: "Didn't I grow up another year this year? My preferences have also changed. I want to change my style."

  "What kind of style do you want to change?" Song Qiaohui took Lin Ziyuan's hand and asked seriously.

  "Retro?" The style she really likes now is retro style.

  The store manager quickly said: "It turns out that Miss Lin has changed her preferences. Unfortunately, we were not prepared enough this time. If we go back to the store to pick up clothes now, I'm afraid it will delay your evening activities. Otherwise, let's go to the store with Miss Lin to choose. The stylist can follow you there and the makeup will be applied in the store, so it's not too late."