love grows stronger

hey guys. here's the 4th chapter. hope ya'll like it.

_________________________________________________________________________

James p.o.v

Lilly decided to tease me and kiss my neck and run her fingers through my hair. "not yet darlin' " she whispered into my ear.

I smirked and carried her bridal style upstairs to my room and left the door cracked open a little bit.

I layed her on my bed and kissed her hungrily wanting more. she let out a slight moan.

"......Ok....." she said faintly. I smirked again and slid my tounge into her mouth and she did the same thing but let out slight moans.

about 5 more minutes later I stopped to let her catch her breath. "your so bad" I said jokingly. she smirked and started to laugh a little. "so are you."

"oh trust me babe you haven't seen BAD yet" I said smirking. she gave me a confused look. I put her on her back and kissed her passionately and hungrily. I ran my fingers through her long light brown hair. she moaned again in my mouth.

I made her legs intertwine with mine. she leaned her head back while I kissed her neck. I slowly moved my hands towards Lilly's shirt and started to unbutton her shirt. "what are you doing.." Lilly gasped"i want you Lilly.." " James.. you know I can't... my mom and dad would 'KILL' me if I did that.." she said sadly and surprised.

Lilly's p.o.v

James said he wouldn't do that yet but I guess he lied... I thought he was different. but I was wrong.. all guys are the same...

"..I.I.. I'm sorry darlin.. I didn't mean to get you upset.. I'll take you home if you want." he said stuttering. I didn't realize I was crying. "no.. I don't wanna go home.. I wanna stay.. but I can't sleep in here.."

3 years later...

Lilly's p.o.v

I'm 17 now. and and it's been 3 years since that night..

I graduated high school early cause I had all A's in my classes all year so they let me graduate early.

"Hey beautiful." my James said ever so sweetly. "hey" i said smiling while he was hugging me then leaned into kiss me. i wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "you ready to go babe?" he questioned. " yup!!!"

we drove off to an apartment..? "what are we doing here??" I asked confused.

---to be continued---