↠ toxic rs

y/n and hazel, was alway's known as the sweet and loving couple but little did they know it wasn't like that. y/n and hazel's love life is very private, no one know's what is happening when they aren't in school.

y/n and hazel's relationship is more toxic, not the loving and sweet relationship. it was alway's toxic since the day it started.

───

it was another Monday, you were to tired to get up until your older sister told you to wake up, ❛whore, get up! we're going to be late again because of you❜ said pj.

❛fuck you, I'm already up❜ you shouted. you eventually got up and went inside the shower to take a hot bath, while taking a bath you can hear your phone booming with notification's.

you were finished showering and got out of the bathroom, you checked your phone and saw the gc spamming message's early in the morning. you brushed it off and you got ready for school.

few minute's later, you and pj went to school. pj walked while you were on your a skateboard, you loved skating to much that pj even get's pissed.

❛i actually hate hearing that❜ she chirped, ❛where's my fuck?❜ you replied to her, she rolled her eyes which made you laugh.

❛hey, have you heard about the rumor's?❜ pj suddenly ask's.

❛what rumor, exactly?❜

❛that hazel is cheating on you..❜

❛no? and i trust hazel, she wouldn't cheat on me. she's the most amazing girlfriend, she would never cheat on me.❜ you brushed it off and continued skating your way to school.

timeskip

science period was done and it was recess. you went inside the bathroom to wash your face.

you washed your face gently and wiped it with a clean handkerchief, you suddenly hear someone opening the bathroom door.

you saw hazel, filled with hickey's on her neck. you knew that it wasn't you who gave it to her, it was some fling that gaved it to her.

❛oh well, look who we have here.❜ hazel said, you groaned and rolled your eyes. ❛what is it hazel? do you wanna get fucked again by some other fling?❜

❛what the fuck y/n? is that how your supposed to speak to me?❜ she asked, glaring at you. you were scared and shivering but you tried to cover it up.

❛can't you just leave me alone right now? I don't wanna see your hideous face.❜ you can see how hazel clenched her fist's, she was utterly mad at you.

❛so your gonna continue that?❜ you receive a slap from hazel. it hurt's so much that your tear's started falling. hazel looked at you before kissing you in the cheek's ❛i'm sorry.. i didn't mean it.❜ she apologized but it was too late.

you ran outside the bathroom, bawling your eye's out. you heard hazel calling after you, and chasing after you. when you finally lost her, you hid in a classroom. crying heavily.

- pads(kyotaro) ﹆ [ please actually request, i have no idea's anymore ]

- pads(kyotaro) ﹆
[ please actually request, i have no idea's anymore ]