↠gifts

it was another tiring day, and you just wanted to have a time off with hazel. but you know the both of you were busy so you just brushed it off.

arriving at home, it was quiet as usual since hazel still wasn't home. hazel had some overtime at her company. you went upstairs, and straight to your room.

you jumped on your massive bed and rested for awhile, you fell asleep slowly while waiting for hazel.

you woke up to someone opening the door downstairs, you got up checked who it was and it was hazel with alot of gifts.

you smiled seeing her figure right Infront of you, "just woke up?" she asked you, you smiled and nodded. "I have some gifts for you to open, i got it from the workers."

"but it's for you hazel"

"don't care, I want you to have it."

"are you sure?" you asked, looking at her eyes, "yes I'm sure." she says, politely smiling at you.

"these gifts look so expensive." you said, looking at all these gifts from channel and gucci and alot more. you felt guilty that you're the one who's opening the gifts not hazel.

but you also knew that hazel wasn't interested in these kind of stuffs, that's why she's giving it all to you.

"enjoy your gifts beautiful." said hazel, giving you a kiss on your soft cheeks.

"thank you hazel, i love you."