↠ toxic rs, part 2

requested:)

ever since that incident, hazel and y/n hasn't been talking to each other. it bothered the both of them, since all they do is talk to each other.

and rumors have been spreading alot. hazel is still trying to apologize to you, but you could never have the urge to talk to her.

Friday, 2023

it was Friday, and you were glad so you wouldn't see hazel for the weekend. you eventually got ready and went to school, and everybody was eyeing you. it was normal ever since that incident with hazel happened.

you can hear them Talking about you. trying to ignore it, you saw hazel Infront of you. she gripepd your hand tightly.

❛y/n please let's talk.❜ she said, you sighed. you didn't have any other choice, but to say yes since it was the only thing to fix their relationship.

❛fine.❜ hazel smiled, she guided you to the bathroom and locked the door. ❛y/n, i know we are toxic and all but i still wanna keep this relationship with you. no one has ever made me feel so loved except you, I don't like being clingy and sweet to people but you are the only exception. please y/n don't leave me, i still want you. give me another chance poving you, ill change for you❜ she said, tears falling streaming down.

you deeply loved hazel too, but you can't handle how toxic you guy's are. but giving her a second chance, would be something good. you hoped that she will changed just for you

❛ill give you a second chance, but you have to change for me.❜ you wiped her tears away, she smiled softly at you. you two made eye contact before having a passionate kiss.

❛i really love you, and im really sorry for being too toxic. but my love for you was never fake y/n❜

❛i love you more than myself, I just want you to change for the better.❜

❜