𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝐹𝑂𝑅𝑇𝑌-𝑆𝐼𝑋

MAIVY POV

"Oh no, no!" I jump up and down, looking at my black hair. "Fuck!" I whine, putting my hands on my face.

"Gemma what did I do, it looks so bad." I ran my fingers through it. "No, okay! We can fix this, just paint your septum black instead of red... and we can straighten it." She suggests, gulping down.

"I'm so fucked." I groan, sitting on the floor.

"Maivy, dinners rea-" My mom opens my door, looking me up and down. I covered my mouth, looking at myself in the mirror. I was gonna cry.

"Does it look that bad." I got up, sitting in my vanity chair. "Um.." She tilts her head.

"FUCK!"

-

"I look so good." I gasp, finishing up my makeup.

"He's looking for you." Gemma motions to the window, from my bed. "Close the curtains! I need him to see it on Monday, not now!"

"Oh this is a ploy to make him jealous then." She walks over to my window, closing the blinds and curtains.

I put my septum back in, smiling to myself. "The goal is he creams his pants at school." I bite my bottom lip.

"Do we take instagram pictures?" Gemma asks. "Yes, but I need something more... slutty." I go to my closet, looking through all my things.

"What if you did it in lingerie." She licks her lips in, I turn my body around. Smirking. "Okay but that would seem a little... too slutty." I sigh.

"So." She shrugs her shoulders. "Soo... I don't want people to call me passed around." I place my face on my knuckles looking at my clothes.

"Okay, this tight black dress. I'm gonna wear a bra though, so they look more perky." I pull it out, setting it on the bed.

It was short, really short.

"Try it on." Gemma demands, I grab one from Victoria secret, it was black and lacy. I take my current top off, clipping it in the back.

"Wait, the piercing's actually look so good." She widens her eyes. "Did you think they weren't good? I laugh, pulling the straps up. "I just didn't expect them to look THAT good." She licks her lips in, nodding.

"If he doesn't get hard, then i've failed." I sigh, shimmying my pj shorts off.

I put the dress on carefully, to not mess up any of the makeup. It just barely covered anything. "I'm gonna take a million pictures." Gemma squeals.

"Okay, get on the bed and spread out." She gets up, picking my phone up. "Oh?" I giggle. "Wait, put on heels first." She tosses me a pair of black heels.

I slip them on, laying on my elbows. "Can I just.." She moves down, tugging my dress down a little.

"Okay now put your legs up and cross them, just a little bit." She instructs me, I do as she says. Gemma crouches a little, counting down from three.

"Oh my god." She whistles at the photo.

"Is it too much?" I huff, sitting up. "Not at all, here sit on your knees on the floor and take one in the full body mirror. "Okay." I shrug, getting up.

Gemma passes me my phone, getting out of frame.

I took three photos, giggling to myself. "Can I take some of my sucking your tongue, just for the fun of it." I ask, sitting on the bed.

"Sure." She sits on the bed, I wasn't the straightest person in the world. But I knew Gemma didn't care much either.

We began snapping a couple... controversial photos together, I took one of her putting her head in between my boobs, and the same thing, just me to her.

"Bathroom counter." Gemma gets up, walking to the bathroom. She dims the lights a little.

I hop on the bathroom counter, taking a picture of just my back, and my straightened hair. "At least now you don't look like Lucia." She mutters.

"True!" I laugh, setting the phone down.

-

"Okay, post this one on your story. But put it in black and white so no one can see your hair color." She clicks on the photo that wasn't showing my face.

"Should I tag him?" I nod towards the window.

"I mean shit." She smirks.

I put it loud and clear, there was no hiding it. I was trying to make him mad, and everyone was gonna know. I did not give one fuck either.

"Open it just a little." She whispers, as we walk to my window. I creek it open peeking out the blinds.

I click post, setting my phone down.

I saw him swinging in his chair, playing some game. Before picking his phone up, his brows furrowing.

I looked to Gemma, who looked back at me.

I noticed Tom lick his lips in. "BILL!" He called out, zooming in on the photo. It mainly just showed my body.

"She tagged me in this." He handed his phone to him.

"Well then post a dick pic and tag her back, I don't know." Bill shrugs, handing Tom his phone back.

"Do you think I could?" He raises his brows. "Tom I- no." Bill shakes his head. "There's only so much I can post, I don't have ass or tits." Tom sighs.

"I don't know, how do you usually get a new girl." Bill asks. "My dick, but you said no." Tom rolls his eyes.

"Do you think she looks good, or not?" Bill points to the phone, I graze my tongue against my bottom lip.

Tom places his phone down, putting his fingertips on his temple. "Post another one." Gemma whispers, I take my phone out. Looking for another photo.

One of them where I was laying across the bed, didn't show my face really. I was leaned up against my elbows, laughing to the side as my fists covered my face a little. I did the exact same thing as before, black and white, tagged him.

I began looking through the curtain again, posting it. I set my phone down.

"She posted another." Tom, picks his phone up. Checking the notification. "Fuck." He groans, shaking his leg up and down... it was working.

"How do I even respond to that." Tom throws Bill the phone. I could feel my phone buzzing with many notifications, but I was too focused on this.

"Just accept the fact you fumbled the bag and go beg." Bill laughs, handing him the phone back.

"I kissed Katherine, you think she'll take me back?" Tom sighs deeply. "Why did you do that exactly?" Bill laughs. "Got jealous of Caleb." Tom admits.

"I'm gonna tell you something but you better not freak out." Bill gets closer to Tom, oh no. No, no, no.

"I think... no I know, that she went home with him." He lets out the little thing I didn't want Tom to know.

"She what?" His eyes go wide.

I look to Gemma, I felt a twinge of empathy. His voice seeped through, it had gone completely soft. While as his jittering of his legs just got stronger.

"Maivy, no she would never do that." He shakes his head, looking at Bill confused.

"I'm sorry." Bill whispers, it wasn't loud enough for us to hear but it had clearly been what he said.

Tom looks down, I saw a tear drop, and that was when I took a step backwards. Sitting back on the floor, what was I doing?

"What if she really did manipulate him into thinking it was me." Realization had kicked in, and oh boy did it suck. "My hair, my hair... it's gone." I felt the tears begin to stream down my face.

"Gemma, I- what if he didn't even do anything?" I wipe my tears, seeing all my makeup on my fingers.

"I ruined it, if he was being honest. I slept with Caleb, I did that." I leaned back on my palms, in disbelief.

"What am I doing to myself?"