⛥ F̶̹̽̃̉́͊o̸̥̺͋͐̎͗ͅu̸͇̼͎̹̽̂r̷̝͕̬̼̾̈́̆̔̒ ⛧

Jungkook

The front door opens, and my demon walks in, almost looking guilty. "I'm sorry for the thoughts you heard, Jimin is a very powerful demon, he is also half fae, he uses something called seduction, it makes people fall in love with him, so the thoughts I was having, he put there", Jin explains. "Why do they want to eat me", I ask. Jin laughs, "because you are human and they are demons, and that's what demons do." "Do you want to eat me", I ask. "In the worst best way possible", he says pulling me into his arms. His voice is hypnotic, and feeling his breath on my skin has goosebumps forming all over my body, "Jin." 

🔞🔞🔞

"I love when you moan my name, Jungkook", he growls. "Will you mark me", I almost beg. "Is that what you want my angel", he asks. "Yes, I want to be yours", I giggle. I pull him to my room and shut the door, wrapping my arms around his neck, kissing the breath out of him. "Make me yours in every way, Demon", I whisper.

He removes my clothes, leaving me completely naked, "get on the bed." I climb to the middle, lying on my back, watching him remove his clothes. I can't help but to stroke myself, he is the sexiest thing I have ever seen, and his cock is huge, making my mouth water. He climbs onto the bed, looking down at me, threading my fingers into his hair, I pull him down to kiss me. His tongue dives deep into my mouth, it's such a perfect kiss that even though I can't breathe, I don't want him to stop.

His fingers travel over my stomach and down to my cock, grasping it at the base and giving it long slow strokes. "You are so beautiful angel", he says in a deep husky voice. My heart is racing with every touch, if this is what being mates is supposed feel like, I want more. "I want to taste you, I bet you are so sweet", he says trailing kisses down my chest and stomach. He dips his tongue into my belly button and when his hot, wet mouth engulfs my dick I cry out. I've watched a million videos, but I never thought it would feel like this. My body is on fire and I am going to come, I can't hold it anymore, he is doing things with his tongue I didn't think possible.

I feel the pressure at the base of my spine, "babe I'm going to come, I'm coming, oh god." My resolve shatters and I come so hard I see stars, but then I feel his fingers at my hole, pressing inside of me. His mouth finds mine and I taste myself on his tongue, "you taste so sweet my angel." "Jin, it's just us now, no one else, you won't do this with anyone else right." "It's just you angel, and demons are very jealous by nature, so you can never touch another person like this after we mate", he says capturing my mouth again.

Spreading my legs wider, he lifts my hips and enters me slowly, knowing I am still a virgin, allowing me to adjust. You grow up hearing stories how horrible and mean demons can be, but not my demon, he is the sweetest and the most gentle demon ever. He pushes the rest of the way in, filling me full, "aagh Jin, you are so big." The stretch and pain I feel is so amazing that I am going to cum again. "You feel so good angel, you were made just for me", he says pulling out and plunging back in.

I can't help but thrust my hips, moving with him, burying him deeper inside me. I start to moan loudly, wanting more, "harder baby, harder." Jin grabs my hips and pounds into me relentlessly, making cum shoot from my dick, hitting his chest and stomach.

Seokjin 🔞🔞🔞

I've never felt anything like this before, I have had many lovers but none of them compare to my angel, his ass is glorious and it wraps around my cock perfectly. Watching my dick slide in and out of his tight channel is pushing me over the edge faster than ever, feeling his release on my chest is the hottest thing I have ever felt. I stroke him hard again as he whimpers, "its to much babe, oh god." I lean over and capture his mouth, swallowing his moans, "are you ready for this."

"Yes, do it, make me yours forever", he cries. I place kisses on his neck and shoulder, relaxing him before I bite him. I hear a soft moan from his mouth and that's when I strike, he cries out, cum shooting from both of us at the same time. I lick the bite mark, concealing it, only other demons will be able to see it. I wrap him in my arms, not pulling out of him just yet, "are you okay angel." "I'm perfect, I just want you to hold me", he says nuzzling into me. I pull out of him and get up to get a towel, after cleaning him off, I climb in and cover him with my body, covering his face with kisses as he giggles. "My big bad demon", he laughs. I chuckle, "you make me this way, but one day I will have to show you my true self, and you might not like it."

He captures my lips with his, moaning into my mouth, I grab the back of his head and push my tongue deeper. "Sleep my angel, you look tired", I say. "Promise me you will stay till I wake up", he pleads. I wrap him up tighter in my arms, "I promise." "Jin, will I mark you", he asks sleepily. "Yes angel, but only when I am in my true form", I say kissing his head.  He yawns and in seconds I hear cute little snores, my little human is everything I have ever wanted, I just really hope my dad doesn't interfere.