3. A promise

Its been 3months since we shifted back to India , as Dadu was missing us and also his health was deteriorating

Its been 3months since we shifted back to India , as Dadu was missing us and also his health was deteriorating. Although Ruhi and Ishan stays with him but he still misses us. This 3months were hell difficult for me , adjusting here , business stress ? Don't even get me started.

We shifted to the US 4 yrs earlier to expand our business, Dad went first and then called us there , after Ruhi's marriage mumma went with him , i went there a year later than them but kept coming to India once in a while we called dadu but he refused so Vivan, Ruhi, Ishan and Yuvraj stays with him in the Oberoi Mansion.

Shifting back was difficult at the same time, it was the right thing to do . For long would Ruhi and Ishan keep gaurding dadu. Vivaan stays busy with our India's branch and other work load such as chachi's NGO , orphanage and such things . When we came back dadu was really very happy , in fact everyone was happy to see us but gradually dadu's health started weakening. Right now , he's not even able to get up from bed , which makes us anxious every minute.

Its Diwali season and the Kapoor's invited us for their diwali bash , something i missed in the US was Indian festivals. Vivan me Gyan and Abhi were supposed to go their together but Abhi cancelled his plan last minute because of work or maybe because of something else which I'm not sure about , but if my guess is ready Abhi is not able to forget about it no matter how much he denies it.

Vivan Oberoi, Gyan Singhania and Abhimanyu Sehgal my best buddies , we went to school together and college together in Boston. We spent 4 yrs there with each other , smiling laughing even crying too , we know each other in and out. While Vivan is my cousin , Abhi and Gyan are no less than him. Vivan's parents passed away in a plane crash so my mom and dad took his responsibility, we have 6 months difference so he became my bestfriend, and yes i love him more than Yuvi. For some reason i could never form a brotherly bond with him , even though i wanted I couldn't. Yuvraj is my own brother , he's 2 years younger than me while Vivaan and I are in the business field , he opted for acting.

While Abhi and Gyan , we met them in our high school and became bestfriends through football matches, boxing competition and late night assignment writing and after highschool we together went to Boston and stayed in the same apartment for 4 yrs.

I got ready for the party in a black kurta,  i was supposed to wear the blue kurta but my dear brother cum bestfriend liked that kurta and literally snatched it from me. Anyways , we left together for the party . While Vivan and Dad went in , i waited for Gyan zin no time his Porsche entered the driveway in its own charm when he stepped out of the car ,i couldn't help but notice a lipstick stain in his neck , i smirked while he frowned.

"What?" He asked while frowning

"Looks like someone had a good time before coming here", i smirked again and tapped the place where his lipstick was there

"Oh yaa , wo toh thoda tension relief" he grinned and walked away while wipping that mark off.

The party was amazing and the Kapoor's were so welcoming , i also interacted with Mr. Dev Aggarwal , he is a gentleman and of course my dadu's bestfriend's son. I liked uncle a lot and i talked with Prithvi Dadu. He told me alot about his and Dadu's friendship. I got to know about his daughter Aashvi Aggarwal, of course the celebrity fashion designer and princess of Aggarwal's , she's considered to be the media's favourite as well.