18. Packing

Hello

Hello....

So the wedding track is almost over and now speaking about the wedding sequence i know i didn't write any details about it and it looked a bit rushed , that's because i have planned something else , so if you felt it was rushed its not 🤍

Thank you & enjoyyyy

I got to sleep on the couch , not that i wanted to sleep with Aashvi i would have still chosen couch because her comfort matters the most , and I don't think she will be comfortable with me now

I got to sleep on the couch , not that i wanted to sleep with Aashvi i would have still chosen couch because her comfort matters the most , and I don't think she will be comfortable with me now .

Our marriage was unplanned, undesired but it is what it is now .

Aashvi Aggarwal or shall i say Aashvi Kavyansh Oberoi is my wife now , i have to spend my life my emotions my family and each and everything now . She's my other half in every way.

This couch is too small for me , i am 6"4 which is why its difficult for me to adjust it in . To do list, bring a new couch for yourself or better sleep in the guestroom .

I glanced at Aashvi who was sleeping peacefully, skin glowing under the moonlight even after a week long wedding hustle she didn't lose her glow, she's beautiful.

Her golden skin illuminating my dark room like a firefly does to dark field. Firefly, that's what she is .

Kavyansh's firefly.

I was about to sleep when Yuvraj's thought crossed my mind . He captive in one of Abhi's old warehouse . No chance of escaping.

Yuvraj was always dear to everyone of us , my mother and father never differentiated between me Ruhi , Vivan or Yuvraj . Yuvraj is the son of a worker who died because of alcohol consumption and my mother decided to adopt him.

I was shocked when grandpa revealed this to me because neither mom nor dad ever mention about any such thing .

I know mom and dad are hiding their emotions for the sake of this wedding , internally they are fuck worried about Yuvraj , unaware of the fact that their own elder son has kidnapped the younger one.

Sounds creepy? But what Yuvraj was planning to do was even worse than this. He should be hanged to death , soon very soon but he was not alone. He has a partner very smart partner with him who's helping yuvraj with everything.

From leaking my stock's information to every other smallest detail about my branch .

Yuvraj not only manipulated the number of stocks and amount but he even planned to blast some of my factories , if we didn't catch him on time till now he would have been successful in his plan.

What made him do this?

My CEO position?

Money?