8.christmas

we reached Dublin at 7am approx , the time zone sucks, we decided to check in first take some rest and then meet for lunch , today is christmas eve and fuck yes we will enjoy for the entire night . we were staying in a 5 star villa resort . i took my time enjoying a warm shower , and slept like a maniac. i was again woken up by siyali , she's surely my living alarm. i outfit was minimal yet i loved it. 

we entered a cafe , and the aroma of food and coffee filled my nose . shortly the boys joined us too. we were talking about different topics , just them dad called , i excused myself to talk to him.

"yes papa" i answered the call with a smile on my face .

"pohoch gya mera baccha?" his warm voice echoed from the other end 

"yes papa, we reached about 5hrs ago and aate hi mai so gyi so couldn't call you, abhi we are having lunch" i assured him cz i know he will be worried about me and the girls. 

"you know your dadu was freaking out bcz you didnt call , but i will go inform him dont worry , and enjoy your trip , dont forget your dad too" he chuckled at the end.

i laughed and cut the call after telling him bye .

when i went inside i saw yuvi talking with someone on his phone , gyaan and vivan bickering with each other , kavyansh eating his food with a bored look, typical Kavyansh Oberoi. 

siyali and rye was giggling about something. i smiled and joined them in the table. 

as soon as i sat vivan asked 

"vi tum batao , coffee or chai?" Now i know the debate

"Well i love both , sometimes its coffee sometimes its chai" my honest reply .

"What yaar , i thought you will take my side " vivan sighed

"Whatever" Gyan rolled his eyes.

Meantime , Yuvraj was also back to his seat. We had our lunch with few chit chats and decided to explore some local shops . The main plan starts from 8pm so we have plenty of time now.

After about 2.5hours of doing nothing just moving here and there , we came back to our place and started getting ready.

After much debate i decided to take a warm shower and then get ready.