44. Tied Together

I don't feel like writing this chapter since this is the last chapter of the book 🥹

I woke up next morning feeling a slight headache because of all the drinking and dancing but all my headache ran away as soon as my eyes fell on Ansh who was sleeping like a baby , his face was snuggled into my neck and hands wrapped around my waist

I woke up next morning feeling a slight headache because of all the drinking and dancing but all my headache ran away as soon as my eyes fell on Ansh who was sleeping like a baby , his face was snuggled into my neck and hands wrapped around my waist. He looked so peaceful while sleeping. I slowly leaned down and kissed his eyes which fluttered open right then.

I looked up at me and smiled untangling himself from me . He stretched his hands and i gulped looking at his biceps which flexed making him look sexy as hell .

"What a beautiful site to wakeup " he chuckled facing me again .

I was too lost in his beauty to even reply him .

"Are you done staring? I'm all yours if you forgot" he teased and i slapped his chest , he chuckled wrapping his hands around me .

"Are you enjoying the wedding baby? " He asked caressing my hair and i nodded laying in his chest .

"I want you to remember each and every bit of it , i want us to enjoy it " he said kissing my head.

"Thank you so much Ansh , it really means a lot . I mean last time our wedding wasn't our , apart from us getting married nothing is memorable for me but this time , i am loving it , i love you " i said pinching his cheeks.

"I love you too Aashvi Oberoi " he replied back .

"I was thinking why don't we " he spoke playing with the strap of my night gown but before we could go further , a slight knock on the door broke our moment.

"Fuckers" Kavyansh groaned annoyed because we got disturbed.

I giggled and ran outside to open the door and saw Dex standing at the door again with his team .

"Oh my god aren't you the bride? What's wrong , its your haldi girl , go take shower go go go " he practically shooed me away to the bathroom .

"And you why are you still in bed , go get ready " he scolded Ansh who was still sleeping.

"Shut up man " Ansh groaned throwing a pillow at Dex who dodged it well .

"Mr. Kavyansh Oberoi , will you get out of the room or shall i throw water at you? " Dex threatened making me giggle. I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom but could hear everything from the bathroom.

"Mr. Dex Raymond , shall i wipe your existence for disturbing me and my wife's time " Kavyansh replied back , i am sure Dex's eyes widened. I immediately spitted and washed my face running outside.

"Ansh stop threatening him and go get ready and Dex please wait for 10mins" i said standing at the door . Kavyansh rolled his eyes walking out of the room. I stared at his toned back which made me blush and feel hot. It has scratch marks too . Dex coughed giving me that nasty look , i blushed even more and ran inside to take a shower