1

Somewhere In Tokyo
~ Sanzu's Pov ~
I got up and reached to grab a glass that I poured for myself. I grab it and relax into the couch with my legs spread wide open. I say something that makes their heads turn to me. " Why don't we contact Ms. Hanagaki and set up an interview. " I said, leaning more into the couch and smirking at the idea of Ms. Hanagaki in the uniform that we have the waiters wear.

Kokonoi was the next one to say something that perked everyone. " How about we make sure that she doesn't get hired anywhere but at this club or at Boss's favorite bakery? " Kokonoi said. I grinned and groaned a little. Everyone looked at me, and I laughed.

" Damn! Are you horny again, Sanzu? Didn't you fuck a stripper in the room? " Ran asked, taking a sip from his cup. " She didn't do a good job so I fucked her instead. " I said, drinking some of my drink.

" Instead, why don't we send an email to her about hiring? " Rindou asked. " That's not a bad idea. Kakucho, can you check her background information. " Kokonoi says, putting the money in an envelope. He gave everyone their paycheck. They took their envelope.

" Kokonoi, get the contract ready. " Mikey said in a monotone voice. " Alright, anything specific you want me to add in the contract? " he asked. Mikey thought for a second. " Put at the bottom that we own her and can do anything we want to her. She can't refuse, and if she does, then she gets punished. " Mikey says, getting up and walking out the room.

~ Kokonoi's POV ~
I walk out of the V.I.P. room, leaving the club. Get in my car and drive back to the headquarters so I can get the contract ready for Mikey. It seems that the boss knows this woman that he wants the contract made for.

Parked my car in the garage, opened the door, and got out of the car. Closed it and make sure to lock it.

Walking inside the building, some of the workers bow and continue working. I headed to the elevator and pressed my floor number.

Waiting for the elevator to stop at my floor. I pull out my phone and see that Ran texted me.

Manwhore🤤: Hey Kakucho said for you to call him when you get to your office.

                        SugarDaddy💴: Alright!

Manwhore🤤: We're heading back to the headquarters.

                         SugarDaddy💴: Okay, tell Mikey that the contract will be done in an hour. I'll give it to him in the morning.

Manwhore🤤: Alright!

The elevator stops, I get off my phone and walk to my office. Grabbed my key and opened the door, walked in, and shut the door.

Walking straight to my desk, sitting down in my chair, turning my computer on, and logging in.

3 hours later
I finished the last thing on the contract. I print it and put it in the folder for Mikey to look at when he comes to my office. Hearing my phone ring, I grab it and put it to my ear. " Hello, this is Kokonoi. How may I help you? " I said, looking at some other contracts that I made for our past girlfriends. They all wanted to leave or break up with us, so they got punished. " This is Kakucho. Are you finished with the contract? " he asked. " Ah! Yes, I finished it. " I said, transforming their contract to flash drive so I can burn it later. " Alright, Mikey wants to see it first tomorrow morning. " He said. " I got you. " I said, taking the flash drive out and putting it in my second drawer with the key. I lock the drawer. " I looked at her background information like you asked. " Kakucho said, hearing clicking from his side. " What did you find? " I asked, leaning back and turned to face the city. " Here's the info. I'm sending you a copy right now. " he says. I hummed. " Alright, her name is Amyira Hanagaki, 23 years old, has a brother. She lived in the US for a few years and then came back a month ago. Her parents are unknown. She had a boyfriend before she caught him cheating on her. " He said. I laughed and shook my head. " Damn, a beauty like her, I would spoil and love her. " I said, telling him to continue. " Um, she light blue eyes and black shoulder-length hair. Right now, she works at a restaurant as a waiter. That's all I have. I'm going to dig deeper and see if there's any more information. " he says. " Alright, I'll see you tomorrow morning. " I said, hung the phone up, and put it back. I turn back around and look at the city.