5

Niaiyo's Diner
3:37pm
~ No One's POV ~
Amyira is walking around, giving customers their orders and refilling their glasses. Birayi is taking their order and then giving them to Amyira. The bell rings, and Amyira walks to the kitchen and gives the cooks the table's orders.

She walks back out, and Birayi comes to her and points to her table. She nods and walks over.

She stands in front of it and opens her notepad. " Welcome to Niayio's Diner. What can I get for you? " She asked, looking up from her notepad. " Hey, baby, let me get 2 burgers and fries with a coke. " The pink-mullet guy smirked. She nodded and wrote it down. " I would love to get fried fish with fries and a coke as well. " The short-purple hair guy smiled and put his menu down. She writes his order down, too. " I want a turkey and ham sub with chips as well. " The long white-haired guy said, slightly touching her thighs. She moved away and smiled.

She writes it down. " I want a Buffalo wrap with chips and a water. " The yellow and black slick hair guy smiles. She nods and looks at Kokonoi. " What will be your drink ? " She asked. " Ice lemon tea. " He smiled. She nods and writes it down.

" Okay, I have 2 burgers with coke, fried fish with a coke, a turkey and ham sub with ice lemon tea, and lastly, a Buffalo wrap with water 2 fries and 2 chips. " She said. " That's right, sweetie. " Kokonoi said, looking her up and down. " Alright, your food be out in 10 minutes. " She collects the menus.

She walks over to the counter and places the menus next to Birayi.

~ Kokonoi's POV ~
I pull my laptop out and continue scheduling meetings and writing contracts for anyone who thinks about betraying us or ratting us out to the police. " You know, we should offer her the job. " I said, typing. They all look at me. " Why don't we wait. " Ran says. I shook my head. " Boss, doesn't want us to wait. " I replied, saving the contract and meeting schedules.

" I mean, you can call him and ask him. " I put my laptop away. " I'll talk to him when we get back to the mansion. " He said. I hummed.

36 minutes later

~ Ran's POV ~
The waiter comes with our food and has someone holding our drinks. She smiled and put the food down. " I am so sorry for the long wait. There was an issue with a few tables. " She said, passing everyone their food and drink.

" You okay, baby? " Sanzu asked, I kicked him under the table. He hissed, then kicked me back. ' fuck! ' I muttered.

" Yeah, I'm okay. Thank you. " She smiled. " Enjoy your meal. " She walks over to the counter. I smiled and then started eating my fish. " The fuck, Ran? " Sanzu said, eating his burger, then took a sip of his coke. " You called her baby. Really ? Sanzu, you already fucked some bitches. " I said, getting up. " Where are you going ? " Kokonoi asked. " I'm going to see if we can take our food back with us. " I said, then walked over to the counter.

~ Birayi's POV ~
I just got done calculating some customers' totals. Amyira is on the phone with a customer. " Okay, you want 2 crispy chicken sandwiches with chips and 2 tender meals with fries. What will be your drink ? " She asked, writing the meals. Seeing a short purple-haired guy walking over to us.

I smiled, and he smiled.

" Hi, sir. How may I help you ? " I asked. " Hello, I was wondering if we can get some to-go boxes ? " He asked. I nodded. " Sure, I'll be back. " I walked to the back to grab 4 to-go boxes.

~ Amyira's POV ~
" Okay, you want 2 crispy chicken sandwiches with chips and 2 tenders with fries. What would you like to drink ? " I asked, writing down their order. " 2 water bottles and 2 fruit punch. " The man said. I nod and write the drinks down. " Alright, I have 2 crispy chicken sandwiches with chips and 2 tenders with fries. Then for drinks are 2 water bottles and 2 fruit punch. Is that all ? " I said. " Yes, ma'am. " He says. " Okay, your food will be delivered in 10 minutes. " I smiled, sending the order to the guy in the back. " Okay, thank you. " He said. " No problem. Have a nice day. " I get off the phone.