𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝐹𝑂𝑅𝑇𝑌-𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁

MAIVY POV

I decided I was still gonna move along with my plan.

Last night, I tried to communicate. But, he had blocked me on everything, blocked my number, all socials.

Everything.

Then, I saw a post of him with three different girls, that same night. So, I guess he must've been over it all, just like I had been, and there was no way we would be able to get back together.

I pulled myself together, putting on the outfit I had planned out. Low rise baggy black jeans, a bedazzled belt, the same black lacy bra, with a black tube top.

I grab the matching thong, lifting the straps up to my waist. Still, no one knew I had black hair.

I think I was just gonna act friendly with him, just for the tease of it. I would sit at the lunch table, with them. Talk to everyone else and laugh along.

I put my black converse on, my hair was straightened as usual. My bangs slightly hanging over my eyes, my lashes protecting them from falling.

-

I walk into school with Gemma, first person I saw...

Lucia.

I saw her gaze on me, it was filled with jealousy. I had no idea why, the only thing I had was Tom, and now I don't even have him. So what's the point?

I stand on my tippy toes, opening my locker. I knew everyone was surprised with the change, my favorite color was red. All my clothes were red.

I pull on the lock, but it wasn't opening. "Do you need help with that?" I heard a voice from beside me.

"Caleb, you startled me." I laugh, placing one hand on my heart. "I like the change." He reaches his hand out touching my hair. "Thank you, I like it too." I pull all my hair to the front, smiling big at him.

"I hope you know he's staring." He smirks, leaning his shoulder against the locker as he toys with a pencil.

"Who- oh." I quickly realize who he had been talking about. Was he behind me? "What's he doing?" I grit my teeth, I think Caleb knew I wasn't over Tom.

I think everyone knew.

"Staring, waiting for you to turn around." He moves his gaze from Tom, looking down at me. I wanted to turn around so bad, I wanted him to see what his reaction was. As bad as it sounded, I wanted his validation.

All Tom did was compliment me, I wasn't an insecure person. Although it still felt really good when he would. I wasn't an attention 'seeker' but, I loved attention from him. He did make me more confident.

When Caleb would compliment me, it just wasn't the same. Possibly because I wasn't in love with him, I was in love with Tom.

Whenever I would enter a room his attention was on me, and I think the whole reason for all this was just so he would look at me. I just wanted him to look at me.

I heard a bunch of whistling from behind me, I place my bag down. Finally turning around, I hadn't even noticed the fact that there was a whole homecoming proposal happening, his attention was on me.

He was looking at me, and in some ways it healed my heart. In others it hurt, it really hurt.

I was gonna talk to him.

"I'm sorry." I turned around to Caleb, apologizing. Before throwing my bag over my shoulder, trying to rush through everyone to him.

"Baby." I whisper, sniffling to myself. As I saw him disappear farther and farther through the crowd.