𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝐹𝑂𝑅𝑇𝑌-𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇

MAIVY POV

We were walking the mile in gym class.

Tom and I... were not. "You gotta flick your tongue more." He advises me.

"Are you saying i'm not a good kisser?" I pull away, putting my hand on his chest. "No, i'm saying flick your tongue more and see the difference it'll make."

"Like this?" I question, leaning in. Tom holds both sides of my jaw, his fingers slightly intertwined with my hair, I glide my tongue against his teeth, flicking it gently, it went in the crook of his cheek, just a little.

"Mhm." He hummed, nodding his head into our kiss. We were sitting side by side, leaned against wall behind the bleachers. All the people walking were beginning to circle around to where we were.

I tilted my head a bit, Tom did the same. Synchronizing his movements with mine, I felt him smile a little, his piercing shifting against my lips.

I began to suck lightly on it, the cold metal taste lingering. "You should get one." He whispers.

I pull away, furrowing my brows. "I don't think it would look good on me." I sigh. "Any piercing would look good, you just have that type of face."

See, he was feeding me with attention.

Which was exactly what I craved from him.

I smiled, licking my teeth. "Any other piercings?" I ask, squinting my face at him. "Clit so it can match your tits." He suggests.

I look side to side, taking my hands off his neck. "You're not giving me the right attention I wanted." I trill my lips, in disappointment.

"What kind of attention are you looking for?" Tom raises his brows, I shrug. "Validation, affection, you thinking i'm the only girl in the world who exists." My lips curve, as I continued to list things.

"I already give you all of those." He laughs. "Yeah, give me more though." I smile, brightly.

"I like attention too, where have you been with the compliments? Hm?" He questions. "Get up and walk the track!" The gym coach yells after.

I roll my eyes standing up, Tom standing up as well.

"You already get attention, from like six thousand girls a day." I cross my arms, looking him up and down. "Was Caleb's attention enough?" He asks.

Oh.

"No, I was looking for yours. Not his." I brush through my hair with my fingers. "See, proves my point. I'm looking for attention from you." He mentions.

"You're the only guy at this school I find even slightly attractive, other then Bill." I smirk, running backwards.

"My own brother?!" Tom yells, running after me.

"Your twins!" I yell, before bumping into someone. "Oh hi Bill." I smile, looking up at him. "No!" Tom shouts, pulling me back.

"What is your issue?" Bill laughs, looking at Tom cling onto me. "Go to Gemma!" He waves Bill off, pulling me closer. Usually, around this time all the gym classes were outside, so everyone was out here.

"Will you shut up! I'm working on it!" Bill whisper yells, oh?

"Hey Red, oh well... I guess not anymore." Katherine giggles, jogging past us. I ignore her, continuing to walk with Tom. "These shorts are riding up." I pull them down, from in between my thighs.

"It looks better when they ride up." He half smiles, toying with his lip piercing. "Sweet attention, not sexual!" I lecture, running away from him.

I felt them riding up again, I was definitely getting the wrong attention... from many people

"Never mind!" He shouts, catching up to me. Tom walks closely behind me, it was literally giving me a wedgie. "I cannot." I groan, pulling them down.

-

I walk out of the girls locker room, back in my normal clothes thankfully. I began walking down the hallway, looking for where Tom had been.

I saw him talking to a girl, pointing at a million different things. She had red hair.

I saw her hugely smile, Tom puts his hands in his pockets looking to the side. "I bet." I heard him laugh,
why is he laughing? Is she funny?

Funnier then me?

Does he not like me anymore because I have black hair? Is that is type? Dark red hair?

I saw him wave goodbye. I speed walk over to him. "Who was that?" I nod my head towards her as she walks away. "She's new, was asking for directions to her next class." Tom replies.

Or maybe asking for directions to your bed.

"Don't talk to her anymore." I look him up and down. "What?" He laughs, confused.

"Is that your type? Do you not want to be with me, because I have black hair now?" I saw his expression change, stopping in his tracks.

"Maivy, why are you acting like this? She was harmless it was just a simple interaction." He scoffs under his breath. "Oh, and now i'm annoying you? With my jealousy?" I suck my lips in, angrily.

"I didn't say that, what are you-?"

I look away to the side, not responding. He was flirting with her, I saw it. "Tell me what you're feeling so I can fix it, you've never been like this before." He pulls on my arm, I try to pull my arm back.

"No, tell me what's wrong." He tugs harder. "Tom let go." I tug my wrist back. "Not till you tell me." His grip gets stronger . "Let go." I attempt to pull it back.

I felt my skin twisting.

"Maivy." He says, sternly. "Tom you're hurting me." I whine, trying to get out of his grasp.

"What are you not telling me?" He asks, trying to pull me closer. "I don't want to talk just please let go, please." I felt the tears begin to well up.

I manage to pull my wrist away, his fingertips imprinted. I rub on the red skin, looking down as a few tears fell. "Ivy- I." He looks down at my skin.

"I don't want to talk to you, don't talk to me." I begin to walk away, my tears hitting the cement.

I just wanted to be his only one. First he kissed Lucia, then Katherine, then he had sex with someone. I don't even know who, and then he got mad at me for one person. One, that was it.

I knew I was being a jealous bitch, but I also knew he wasn't being fair. I only wanted him to talk to me, communicate with me, I didn't trust him anymore.

I tried to have sex with a different guy and I cried, it's different. I was hurt, he just wanted to get back at me.

I loved him, but I don't trust him.