"CHAPTER 2: HERE COMES TROUBLE"

Jeff's POV:

Max is still babysitting that niece of Jane's. Seen the girl before. Kinda a nuisance. I have the plan sorted out. Mike should be leaving anytime soon, and that's when Hank and Carl will arrive!

Oh, who are they? I would tell you to mind your own beeswax, but eh... it's not much to hide.

Carl and Hank are my buddies. We drink together at Fridays too. Nothing much than normal pals.

I decided to call Max over the phone to make sure she's checking on the guy to make Phase 2 succeed.

Me: Ittttt's showtime! As soon as he gets back, call the other guys and meet me here.

Max: *on the other side* I think I see a way in.

I hear truck noises. Maybe she's on her way to pick up the guys or she's coming to the pizzeria right now.

Finally, she arrived with them. Took her long enough!

I grabbed my crowbar, Hank grabbed a bat, and Carl... he's a creative creature. He'll find something. We then went inside through the door, while my little sister waits in the truck to pull us out after we mess this place up.

Me: Alright. Now be quick, but be through. Maximum damage, minimum time. You see anything valuable, grab it, and we'll, uh, settle it after. Good?

Hank: Yeah, golden.

We cheered as we get ready to fuck this restaurant up. And can you blame me? We get to do whatever we want with the machines, and no one's gonna give a single shit!

Me: Yeah, let's go boys!

Carl: Come on!

God, who knew humans had so much strength? Look at me, smashing up these machines, and Hank, smashing up games. I see Carl shoving trash everywhere. Not THAT much damage, but hey! It could be weaker.

Hank was gonna go behind a stage when suddenly he shrieked a bit.

Me: Hank, you good?

Hank: Oh, yeah, I am! Just saw these... things...

I looked... Aw, come on, Hank! You kidding me? The animatronics?!

Me: Come on, Hank! They're just hunk of junks! Pieces of shitty metal. What are they gonna do? Activate their "call the police" mode?

I chuckled at my own joke.

Hank: *laughing nervously* I'm gonna go crush stuff.

Joke's on him, I would smash those things if I had the chance. Oh well. That can't be helped.

I'll go back to smashing stuff. We'll be out of here in less than 5 minutes!

Hank's POV:

I try not to look at those anima-anime-animator-ugh! ANIMATRONICS, WHATEVER! I hate those things. It doesn't matter. I just smash up stuff as I go along. It's only been 4 minutes, but who cares?

That $1,000 bucks ain't going anywhere!

I mess up the place some more. God, this is starting to get boring. I look at my bat. Still has scratches, but it isn't badly broken. I then looked around. We've done much more damage. I wonder how Carl's doing---wait...

...where's that screaming coming from?!

It's coming from the kitchen. That's where Carl went. Maybe I should check on him.