019

TWO WEEKS LATER
JJ POV

I feel extremely bad. I haven't spoken to Sofia in like a month. I had a present for her that I spent my only money on. It was a beautiful ring. Just like a friendship one. I want to see her. I miss her so much.

John B has become crazy without her around anymore. She used to help with paying rent, she did all the cleaning, she made us food. Without her, John B has been trying to keep up with everything without showing any emotions but I know my best friend, he's sad. He misses her, so do we. Pope and Sarah are the only ones still talking about her and Sarah sees her more than all of us.

Sometimes I do it on purpose to go near the country club to see her. I often go on walks on the kook side, hoping to find her. Like right now I'm walking in the outlets, going near expensive stores to see her.

Whenever I do she's either just with Rafe, or her family, or Rafe and his friends, or Rafe and her family.

She barely even looked at us, whenever we're near Rafe takes her by the hand and they walk in different directions.

John B was right, she has turned kook. I see her walking out with a couple bags in her hands, some from victoria secret, zara, dior, and chanel. She gives the bags to Rafe and pulls out her phone.

It's the 15pro. God what happened to her 11 pro max.
She takes a picture, Rafe kisses her cheek. Then when the picture is over he spins her around and looks her in the eyes. They kiss. Disgusting, like seriously. I turn my head and I start walking pass them as their kiss end

"is that JJ?" She asks squinting her eyes

"he's probably trying to steal something, he's a pogue, that's what they do" Rafe says taking her hand and walking in the Nike shop.

"oh okay" She answers

What the actual hell? He has brainwashed her or some shit. Where's the crazy, fun, poguy girl that I knew. She has been taking away from me harder than anything.

I call Kiara to come and pick me up and she comes with the whole squad.

"where's our Sof?" Pope asks

"with Rafe" I say as I get in the back.

They all get out of the van.

"where are you going?" I ask my friends

"we're going to find Sofia" Kiara says

"come on JJ" John B says

"alright, if I was Rafe in the outlets, in which store would I be in?" Sarah asks herself "louis vuitton!!"

She starts to guide us to the store. Indeed we see them coming out of it. It looks like Rafe has a bag full of stuff.

"Sofia!" Sarah says as she hugs Sofia.

As the others are ready to hug her Rafe goes in front of Sofia.

"get out the way Cameron" John B says

"who are you to say that? You're not her brother or her friend" Rafe says

Sofia goes back next to Rafe and looks at us almost in disgust except towards Sarah.

"I do not want to see any of you, let's go Rafe" She says as she holds his hand.

She drops a paper on the floor. All of us look confused and hurt by what Sofia said. Kiara goes and reads the note

Hey guys, I know what you're thinking, I've become mean and kook, well yes, but I still love you guys, please meet me at our spot at 9pm, alright?

We all look at each other and nod to ourselves.

We arrive back to the filthy chateau and we all drink a beer.

"listen guys, I didn't tell you this before but I think now is a good time to say it.." Sarah says "you know when I go to my house I usually see Sof and Rafe, well a few days ago I heard their conversation, Rafe was telling her to stop talking or looking or being around us. He didn't really care about me. Anyways at first she was against it, she told him that she still wanted to see us but Rafe slammed his hand against the table, calming the both of them. He told her finally 'if you see the pogues again, we're breaking up'" Sarah says

"damn, so she's risking her relationship to be with us" Pope says

"exactly" Sarah says

"I'm proud of her" Kie says smiling

"so am I" John B says, I just keep my mouth shut

9pm comes around fast. We drive to our spot and it's now about 9:10pm. It was a part of the pogue side of the beach covered with palm trees. There was a tiny house with a plug so we put a mini fridge in it keeping our beers nice and cold.

We see her shaking her leg, she was sitting on a rock.

"Sofia?" John B says first

She turns around and a huge smile appears. She hugs him first.

"I missed you so much" She says to John B

"me too, I'm so sorry about our fight" JB says to her

Her hug with him ends and Pope and Kiara hold her in a long and tight hug.

Repeating over and over the same thing "we missed you, so so much" Pope and Kie.

Then she turns to me and jumps in my arms, if I didn't miss her so much I would've told her that she was chocking me. She was wearing a blue nike tight shirt with a white skirt.

"I am so sorry that I have not texted you" I tell them

"why are you sorry, we're the ones that got mad at you for meeting your family and being with Rafe" Kie says

"so, how are you guys?" Sofia asks them smiling at what Kie said

"well I really miss you" Pope says

"I like need you to come back home" john B says

"I-I'm sorry I can't. Rafe is already gonna kill me if he knew I was with you, wait" She says looking at her watch "shit it's already 9:15"

"what's up?" I ask her

"I told rafe I was going to be back before 9:30" She says panicked "I have to go now"

She hugs us one more time and takes a helmet, she runs to her motorcycle, it's a Harley Davindson

She rides off and we can still hear the motorcycle.

"well, that was something" Kie says

"real" Pope says