Chapter 12: The Other Crow's Other Niece... Problems

Inside Kakure Academy, Meilla, wearing her Kakure Academy uniform, is seen sitting by her class seat, scribbling down notes for today's lesson. As she sat at her chair while writing down notes, a bunch of her classmates are running around while some are just talking to each other about what kind of activities they should do after school.

As Meilla writes through her notes, someone called her out beside her.

???: Hey! Meilla!

The Daughter of the Scarlet Huntsman turns her head to the side and sees Lisa walking up to her with two other girls that are unnamed. One girl has has dark colored hair and green eyes, and the other has blonde hair with blue eyes.

Lisa: What'cha got Meilla?

Lisa asked with a smile of mishcevious and the two girls beside her giggled to each other, much to Meilla's worry.

Meilla: J-Just some notes for today's classes.

As she looked back to her notes, Lisa snatched her notebook away.

Lisa: Oh were you now?

Meilla: Hey! Lisa! Hand it back!

Lisa: Oh, I will. But I gotta make sure something first.

Lisa said as she opens her book and hangs it as she looks at the contents. She then smiled upon seeing what's written on her notebook,

Lisa: Meilla. Are you even sure you're writing notes this whole time?

Meilla makes a worried expression, realizing that Lisa finally sees what is inside her notebook.

Lisa: Or... are you drawing these silly little doodles?

She then shows a drawing of Gerald, Mei, and herself, eating dinner at a table. To describe the drawing, the drawing is like what every child would draw, but Meilla's drawing isn't like the ones that would always draw stick man. No, in her drawings they were quite detailed.

Lisa: And not only that, you even wrote the things you do in this drawing of yours. Ahem. "Dear Diary..."

Meilla: Lisa!

She cried out with tears slowly forming out. As she runs up to her, Lisa's friends steps in front of her and pushes her back while Lisa began reading the whole thing. And it sounded very embarrassing. The way Lisa read her diary out loud, it's as if it was written by a toddler that learned how to write. And hearing all of those words from Lisa's mouth, Meilla couldn't help but feel extremely embarrassed. She then glances at one of her classmates and sees them whispering at each other. Their whispers were inaudible, but it was clear that they were talking about how weird it is to write a diary like a toddler would. And they gave her weird looks as Lisa kept reading Meilla's diary aloud.

Lisa: "I love mommy's cooking so much, it like butterflies were tickling me!" Ugh, talk about corny.

Meilla: Shut up!

Lisa: Oh! And what's this?

She said smiling mischieviously once more as she reads Meilla's diary once more.

Lisa: "Dear Diary, today I went to the candy store with my Uncle! And we had an awesome time together! Oh and we ate Dust drops and 

Not being able to handle this embarrassment, she pushes Lisa's two friends aside and rushes towards Lisa who gasps as Meilla tackles her to the ground and the two starts hitting at each other. The rest of their classmates in the room stopped what they were doing and hurried over to see the commotion as they start to yell the two to stop. But they wouldn't. In fact, none of them wants to. All because Meilla wants to eat her own words, while Lisa, just wants to hit back.