31

“Where are Mama and Nu??”

He asks his father horrified because no matter how much he loves his mother,

Nu and his mama are not a good combination at the moment.

Gun  hadn’t taken the news of Nu’s relationship with him very well and he hopes they are not together right now.

“Oh, they are in the kitchen, making some desserts I guess.”

Oh no, his worst nightmare just come true. He dashes his way to the kitchen as his father casually strolls behind him.

Once he reaches his destination, he opens the door expecting the worst-case scenario, but the scene unfolding in front of him was nothing like his imagination.

Instead, it was quite opposite of what he had expected.

What had he expected?

He isn’t sure about that, maybe his mother throwing utensils all over the place??

Throwing insults at Nu??

Yeah, something like that. But now, there are no signs of anything happening like that.

His older sister Gulf was chopping some Lime while his little Sister Sky was busy emptying bottles of vodka into a 3-liter glass jar

His mother was making some chicken and bell peppers skewers while Nu was busy icing some chocolate cupcakes.

The lightheartedness in the atmosphere is totally taking its sweet time for Zee to digest.

“What’s…..happening here??”

He voices out his inner dilemma, still a lot perplexed with the whole situation.

“Oh Devil bro, you came!! We are making some cocktails to go with BBQ and mama’s making some skewers.

Nu na is making some desserts for later.”

Sky  answers with a smile as if he is totally not confused with the whole situation while he was there, right when his mother was screaming at Nu

So why is everyone acting so normal??