4- [ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ?]

"Jimin-ah, I never realized your fam was this huge," Taehyung murmured in Jimin's ear, checking out all the people's in the crib.

Taehyung stuck by Jimin's side, 'cause there were mad strangers eyeballing him.

"Shut up taehyung" jimin mumbled and taehyung gave him cocky smile

"Hi, Jimin," said the voice. They turned towards the voice and saw a girl in an elegant bodycon dress with a floral pattern. Taehyung's eyes showed a hint of confusion, while Jimin was momentarily frozen, showing no expression.

The girl with straight, shoulder-length hair approached them and said, "It seems like you forgot me. Let me introduce myself." She placed her hand across her chest in a formal greeting. Taehyung interjected, saying,

"Please do, as I don't know you." His comment caught the attention of the girl, and her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. She was about to respond

when Jimin suddenly said, "Areum, Auntie Yun's daughter." His voice broke the silence in the room, making Taehyung look at him with even more confusion. Taehyung whispered, "Areum?"

"Finally, you recognized me," the girl exclaimed, her voice brimming with excitement.

"How could I forget you?" Jimin replied, a half smile forming on his face, as her cheeks took on a faint pink hue.

"Those times were special," she reminisced, aware that Jimin remained the same as those days gone by.

"I feel the same way," Jimin chuckled, amused by her reddened face.

"Oh," she stammered, her face flushed with embarrassment or perhaps shyness.

"Well, why don't you tell me about your role as the CEO of Park Group?" she swiftly changed the subject.

"So, you know," Jimin responded, raising an eyebrow in surprise.

"Of course! Who doesn't? My parents are absolutely obsessed with you. They admire the way you've achieved success in your company. My dad is always telling me to be like Jimin," she exclaimed, her excitement evident. Jimin smiled as he listened to her words.

Meanwhile, Taehyung sat silently, observing the two long-lost friends or perhaps former enemies,

Taehyung silently listened as they jestingly talked about each other, their curiosity evident. He couldn't help but notice the ever-present smiles on their faces. As he stared down at his lap, he wondered why they couldn't include him in their conversations.

Meanwhile, Jimin's elder brother , Jihun, noticed that Taehyung was being left out by the group. So, He approached the group of teenage boys who were giggling and pointing at Taehyung from afar.