School Dance

Hi guys, 

She's alive.

So I was very busy with school the last couple of days/weeks. But it's getting better now so I will try to write more oneshots, but at this moment I'm failing a subject so I have to fix that also.

Thank you som much for your loving and support and now on to the oneshot

So in this oneshot there's not only madlyn also there's RJ, Gini, Bigred and Antoine and Howie and Kourtney.

Jet's not here I know bit confusing, because Maddox is there, but otherwise my storyline would be weird so let's just pretend he never existed.

Have fun

Ashlyn is standing on the sidelines of the dance floor, looking at her friends.

She notices that no one is actually enjoying the dance or having fun. Nobody worked up the courage to ask the person they wanted to go with. So everyone is dancing or chatting with someone they don't actually find attractive.

Ricky and Nini are dancing in the middle of the dance floor, but they both look very uncomfortable.

So Ashlyn walks over to them and grabs Ricky's hand
"I have a better plan Ricky come with me, Nini wait here for a second."

She waltzes (A/N. Is that even a word? You know what I mean.) with Ricky over to E.J. and Gina, she grabs Gina's hand taking her away leaving a very confused E.J. and Ricky.

"Ricky dance with E.J. we all know you two have feelings for eachother."

"Well yeah, may I have this dance? "E.J. giggles.

"Yes you may."Ricky says.

They start dancing both blushing very hard.

"Come on Gina."

She walks away with Gina. Back to where she left Nini. Both of the girls start giggling when they see the other. She leaves them together after saying:
"Don't kiss to hard or all Kourtney's hard work is thrown down the drain."

She goes back to her original spot, seeing Big Red and Kourtney, they are dancing cause of a lost bet with Ricky and Nini. 
So she walks over there to stop the akwardness.

She grabs Big Red's hand saying: "Kourtney wait here for a second please."

She dances across the ballroom with Big Red.

Over to Antoine and Howie who are laughing over something.

She grabs Howie's hand and takes him with her.
"Antoine, Big Red, You two have chemistry and you know it."

She brings Howie over to Kourtney, when she walks away , she hears them giggling.

She goes back to her spot on the sidelines, overlooking the dance floor.

She laughs at seeing Big Red and Antoine trying to dance together, but the keep standing on the others toes. Then she notices that E.J. and Ricky are gone.
She doesn't want to know what her cousin and Ricky are doing.

Then she hears a voice from behind her.
She knows that voice but she can't place it: "You're a good friend aren't ya. Doing everthing that makes you happy, but what about you?"

"The person that would make me happy probably doesn't like me."

"And how do you know that?"

"Cause, cause...."

"See, you don't know why."

Then she knows who it is: Maddox.
"Maddox."

"Yes that's my name now may I have this dance."

Again sorry for not uploading for a while, but I hope you like this story.

Now the question of this story is:

What's your favorite sport to watch?

Mine's rugby or dance.

See you next story

love, Yara