The Sun and the Moon

(P.s i need to take grammar lessons again :( )

No one knows exactly when they appeared, they just did.During the day a bright soul would lighten up the entire world , during the night a calm one would take over covering the world in a beautiful dim light.The people decided to call them Ήλιος and Φεγγάρι or in other words Sun and Moon.Every night they seemed to make some sort of ritual , Ήλιος would dance around causing a beautiful yellow sometimes orange color to run around the sky.At some point Φεγγάρι would join causing the sky to slowly darken into a beautiful dark blue.Whenever they would start the ritual to switch places everyone would stare in awe,every night it was the same beautiful colors swirling around.No one thought much of it thinking it was beautiful, they adored both of the people who light up their worlds.What they never realized was what it meant.

Every day Ήλιος was in the sky smiling down at the people occasionally spinning around causing the light that we see.At some point Ήλιος would start to get tired, the light would dim that's when the ritual would begin.Ήλιος would start her usual dance and eventually Φεγγάρι would hear the call and go join.
No one seemed to understand why Ήλιος would leave but Φεγγάρι understood.Φεγγάρι tried to convince Ήλιος to stay longer but Ήλιος refused.So every day Ήλιος died so that Φεγγάρι could breathe ,so that Φεγγάρι could see the people,so that Φεγγάρι could dance and feel what they felt every day.So every day Ήλιος died in the arms of Φεγγάρι.

The humans realized this at some point and cried for the poor souls cursed to be apart for most of their lives.They cried out to the gods Selene and Helios.The gods heard their people cry, begging them to let the poor lovers stay longer with each other.They decided that every year at least twice to five times the two lovers would be together for 10 to 7.5 minutes when the people heard of the news they were overjoyed.They decided to prepare for a festival to announce this to lovely couple.Ήλιος noticed this and questioned the people but they all had the same answer "It's a surprise" so a week later the people prepared while Ήλιος stared in confusion but awe.Ήλιος was confused why they weren't telling her what was happening.But when it became time her and Φεγγάρι began their ritual they were stopped by the humans launching fireworks.

They watched in awe before they heard two voices they knew very well.They turned and there stood their gods Selene and Helios ,they stopped their dancing as the gods shared the news.They were overjoyed ,they thanked their gods and the humans.Before deciding to pay the humans kindness back.They both combined their powers and threw star dust into the sky.Thus creating what the humans named αστέρια in other words the stars.

A month later the first eclipse came the humans stared in awe ,so did the gods as they watched them dancing across the sky creating a beautiful sight.In the midst of the dance Ήλιος dipped Φεγγάρι and stared in awe at the love of her life.Her Φεγγάρι ,meanwhile Φεγγάρι smiled at Ήλιος staring at her love.
They both were incredibly grateful to both their gods and the humans.

This is how the sun and moon came to life and how the stars and eclipse were created .

The end.