𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝐹𝐼𝐹𝑇𝑌

MAIVY POV || SUMMER BREAK

"Red! Push him in!" Katherine pulls Georg towards the water, she was still calling me Red.

"No he'll kill me!" I laugh, running through the sand. My feet slightly sinking. "Mimi!" Cora calls out for me. She had given me this nickname, I found it cute.

Cora was the girl with red hair, remember? The one.

"What's up?" I sit down on the sand. She was dating Gustav, they were cute. She wasn't a big talker either, not until you got to know her.

"Can you rub sunscreen on my back, Gustav is horsing around with Bill." She hands it to me, I place some on my hands, rubbing it in.

"Baby!" Tom calls out for me from the water. "What?" I yell back, getting some on her lower back. "Get in here!" He shouts, putting his hands around his mouth.

"I'm gonna tan and eat watermelon!" I shout back, scrunching my nose. "Please?" I heard his voice get a little lower. "It's okay go." Cora nudges me.

"I was kind of hoping to get to hang out, just us girls." I sigh, looking at Katherine who had been with Georg, and Gemma who was playing volleyball with Bill and Gustav. "We can later, go!" She laughs.

I smile at her, before beginning to run to the water. "Thank you Cora!" Tom sends her a thumbs up. I felt the coldness of it immediately surround my skin.

"It's cold Tom!" I squeal, running in further.

"You'll get used to it." He reassures, I got to shoulder level. He started to swim towards me, I was looking for him. I knew Tom was a fast swimmer but...

I couldn't see him anywhere. I squint my eyes at the sun, as I looked around. Suddenly, I felt small nibbling on my stomach.

I gasp, being startled.

He rises back up, grinning. "I can't believe everyone's all good now." He moved my wet bangs out of my face. "Stop it, i'm a mega mind." I whisper, lowly.

"Now I know you're not talking." He raises his brows.

Lucia was... out of the picture. Apparently her dad wanted her back in Arizona or something...? So I don't know, but Katherine was actually chill.

She began dating Georg and we all fell in sync, and now we were this huge group.

I went through some self image issues, always doubting myself... that kind of thing. I had gotten over my jealousy for the most part, but it was still there.

Just a little bit.

Tom and I would still have our occasional bickering, I mean... every couple did. Right? It's barely any compared to before though.

"Baby?" Tom tilts his head at me, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Sorry, I was just thinking about all that's going on." I apologize.

"You're good." He smiles. "Can you carry me, i'm like about to drown." I laugh, lifting my chin up to keep it from going underwater. He places his hands on my inner thighs, letting me wrap my legs around him.

"Thank you." I huff, relived. "You know if we had sex right now no one would know." Tom looks around at everyone, grouped off doing different things.

"What if I meet you halfway and skinny dip." I suggest. "Should we ask them all to do it?" He nods towards everyone. I shrug. "GUYS!" I scream.

I saw everyone turn their attention towards Tom and I. "Should we all skinny dip?!" I follow up.

The girls seemed to be in, including Tom. The guys though... they weren't too sure.

"Everyone here is in a relationship anyways, what does it matter." Gemma mentions. "I'm in." Georg began running towards the water, it was evening time.

Meaning there was no one here but us.

"Get on my back instead." Tom says. "Why." I pout a little. "So I can swim with you back to them, on my back." Tom explains. "Actually I don't want anyone to see your dick I change my mind." I laughed.

"And you think I want them to see you?" He raises his brows. "I mean no, but... you seem more okay with it."

"What if we came back alone at night." Tom kisses down my neck, I grip around his waist tighter. My hands holding his face. "I wouldn't mind." I breath out. Looking at him kiss in between my boobs.

"So that's a no on the skinny dipping?!" Georg yells.

"I think they're over the idea!" I heard Katherine shout. I tilt my head a little, feeling him work his way up to my lips, I interlock my hands with his dreads, feeling him inch up higher.

His lips we're slightly dripping with water, I go to his bottom lip. Sucking all the moisture out, giving his lips a plump affect. "Ah." I moan lowly, feeling his erection begin to form against me. "Don't make any sudden sounds." Tom whispers, I began to hug him.

Well, 'hug' him.

"What are you gonna do?" I wrap my arms around his neck. Tom pulls his shorts down in the front a little, revealing his cock. I felt it rubbing against me, just a bit. "You want it?" He laughs, I thought about it...

I did, but I didn't want to fuck in front of all our friends. Even though they wouldn't know, Bill always somehow seemed to find out about everything.

"Just once then pull out, I just wanna feel it once." I look over, seeing them all continuing their activities. It felt like they were watching us, although they weren't.

His hands pull my bikini to the side, he had it in his fist. Pulling as far as he could, I felt Tom align himself. Plummeting himself into me.

I gasp, my body rising up. He quickly pulled out, he moved his fingers on my pussy. Rubbing it once before letting beginning to let go of the bottoms.

"W-wait- just one more time." I look down, my chest rising up and down. "You said only once." Tom smirks.

"Well now i'm saying twice." I correct him.

"You want it again?" He asks, I nod biting my lower lip. "Beg for it." His smile turns into an even bigger one.

"Tom of all Tom's, master of all masters, king of all kings. Will you please go once more?" I roll my eyes, starting to glare at him.

"No." He shakes his head.