Life

She never lets me go outside and I never bothered to go outside because, as far as I knew, she'd smack my ass raw. She never told me why I was never allowed to go outside, just that I wasn't allowed outside. Of course, she never went outside in, like, years, so I guess it wasn't all bad but it's boring as hell and I don't hardly have anyone to talk to, as Sis isn't a talker.

Just like why she won't let me outside, I don't know why she doesn't want to go outside, either, and she never said why she doesn't. I guess she was always here and the house, Mom, Dad, and all everything else just materialized around her. It's absurd as hell but I get plenty of time to ruminate on that because I don't get to go anywhere. That wasn't the only absurd as hell thought, though, as, to me, "outside" is the "Outside" because it seems so weird and it's not the "Inside", so the Outside is a different world altogether, more different than the world I'm used to.

The only other person I get to talk to is Aikurou but I know him better as "Sugi" and he's a tutor. He tells me about the Outside and, honestly, I think it's weird that Sis would even let him in, since she usually doesn't let many people in. Did I say "many"? Actually, I meant to say "any" because Sugi is the only one besides Butler Dude she let in and Butler Dude comes once a month. I'm not the only one who finds Sis' ways to be weird and, once, he told me that had half a mind to contact social services because of her ways.

Either because I was scared or because I thought this kind of thing was some ways "normal", I told him not to, that Sis would get mad, or whatevs. He agreed not to but he told me that living like this isn't normal, double because I told him I haven't known and neither could I remember too much of the Outside.

I wasn't lying about that, of course, as I've barely remember being outside, let alone seeing much of the Outside since Sis has the curtains closed all the time and the only time I get to even see the Outside is Sugi comes and that's through the front door.

The outside looks awful nice, to be honest.