Chapter 2 - Destiny's Dance

They woke up early in the morning and started their journey. Upon reaching the outside of the "Secret Sanctum" cave, they went in.

Both searched high and low until finally, Iris found it. She was not tall enough, so she held James, the sand cat, by his body in hopes of stretching further to reach the flower.

Successfully, James plucked it and ate it raw.

After consuming the flower, James transformed back into his human form.

Iris, still holding onto his waist, accidentally let go due to fatigue. 

He fell onto her, and a moment of silent tension hung in the air.

Immediately, James stood up and helped Iris to her feet.

Their eyes met, and a warm connection sparked between them.

The beauty of Atacama Desert's sunset reflected the growing bond, silently conveying an understanding that surpassed the challenges they had faced.

The radiant hues of the sunset cast a warm glow across the desert horizon, a perfect backdrop for reflection on their journey and the bond that had formed between them.

The days spent with James brought Iris a sense of comfort. She found joy in his company, thinking about the carefree and adventurous moments.

However, she was aware that this would only be temporary until James reclaimed his throne. Their paths would eventually separate when that moment arrived.

When Iris was lost in her thoughts, James turned his head and gazed at Iris lovingly without her knowing, a question lingering in his mind.

"Am I in love with you...?"

Iris turned her head toward James, and this time he looked away.

"Will we be together forever...?" Iris thought to herself.  

--End of Chapter 2--

Picture used here-  https://pin.it/2V6MLOF