Chapter 5 - Tears in the Wind

Iris's mom and dad walked toward the rescue team, heading back into the unknown portal.

Iris ran towards and gave her parents one big last hug.

"Thank you for everything over the past few years. I will miss both of you," Iris said.

Her parents nodded and smiled. Iris and James waved goodbye as the team entered the portal, and it closed.

Little did they know, the unknown portal was the book portal of the fantasy storybook about a Desert King's reclaim of his throne, which Iris had barely started reading on the plane before tragedy struck.

The very book had saved her life by trapping her in from the high fall.

To return the favour, Iris must rescue the Desert Prince of the Atacama Desert from the villain, by leading and completing the story destiny.

The journey that began in the realm of reality continued in the magical world of the storybook, as Iris and James embarked on an adventure to choose their destiny written within the pages.

Days turned into weeks, and weeks into months.

"James ascended to the throne, becoming the new king of the Atacama Desert, alongside his Queen, Iris.

They have a family together and enjoyed a happily ever after in the vast expanse of Atacama's Kingdom."

End of story...class how is this story? Miss Lim said.

"It is a nice story, where did you get this book from?" A student asked and Miss Lim spoke.

"Oh! I found it deep in the sand by the seaside.

An interesting place to find a fantasy book other than a library, but it is certainly a great treasure!"

...A story descended from the sky and whispered into the sea sand, transcending imagination with the enchantment held within its written pages...  

---The End---

Picture used here-  https://pin.it/1SAum8L ,  https://pin.it/2V6MLOF