⋇⊶⊰ Disclaimer ⊱⊷⋇

Disclaimer

Hi guys. Just before we start, I would like to go over some important rules and notices about my book.

I own nothing but the storyline of this story, and all events, characters, and incidents are all fictional, and they are not intended to hurt anyone. I also do not own pictures and gifs that are not labelled with my name.

I strictly do not give permission for any parts of my story to be copied into other stories or even be translated to a book of another language. If you guys notice any of my story lines or parts of my story being copied in someone else's story, then please let me know. Plagiarism is a serious matter that writers have to deal with most of the time in their writing career.

It takes a lot of time, hard work, dedication, blood, sweat and tears to write these stories and only authors know how it feels to work so hard for their work and people just shamelessly copy it like nothing. Please don't copy my work or the work of any other author just to get famous. If you do that, then the only place that you will be famous in will be the "report author/ account" section of this website.

On a positive note, I hope you enjoy my book 💜

~Angel Misty

💜𝒜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁 𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓎💜

💜𝒜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁 𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓎💜

© All Rights Reserved

Only Available on Wattpad, Neobook and Quotev.