⋇⊶⊰ Prologue ⊱⊷⋇

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

The moon hung like a cold, unblinking eye in the ink-black sky, casting a pale, eerie glow over the city. For weeks, the metropolis had held its breath, paralyzed by fear as an invisible predator roamed its streets, leaving a trail of death and despair in its wake.

In the dimly lit room, the air hung heavy with the scent of impending doom. A single, flickering candle cast erratic shadows across the worn wooden floor. In its wavering light, a lifeless body lay sprawled on an ornate rug, a crimson pool expanding beneath it, staining the intricate patterns in dark, foreboding hues.

No one saw it coming. The first victim, a young woman, had been found in the seclusion of her own home, her life extinguished with surgical precision. The method was methodical, disturbingly clinical, as if the killer had danced with death many times before.

The victim's eyes, once filled with the spark of life, now stared blankly at the cracked ceiling above.

This chilling tale had begun, beckoning forth the relentless pursuit of justice, and the unmasking of a killer whose shadowy presence lingered like a ghost in the dark corners of the room.

"She looked like such a good person... too bad she reminded me of someone..."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

💜𝒜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁 𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓎💜

💜𝒜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁 𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓎💜

© All rights reserved

ONLY available on Wattpad, Neobook and Quotev