Charcter Intro

Dedication:
For girls with messy hair and thirsty hearts. Who has ever feared, they won't find true love.

📖: Huzun - اداسی is full of a yummy arranged marriage, dislike-to-love, my wife moments, Pakistani family, man-groveling and a happy ending

Troops✨️:
✔️ Arranged marriage
✔️ Possessive hero
✔️ My wife
✔️ Enemies(?)-to-lovers / dislike-to-love
✔️ Revenge
✔️ He grovels
✔️ Power couple

Hina Shehbaz

A pious Pakistani girl who found the will to live a happier life, believed in her Maker and sustainer despite the hurdles which came her way, moved away from her beloved country but still never strayed away from her religion. She will never forgive and forget anyone, never it is her promise, that she will get the revenge she has promised Allah. She is cheery and friendly but only with a few people.

Hina Shehbaz

Hina Shehbaz

Kabir Aksoy

Pak-turk  Kabir Akosay is a serious and moody man, who doesn't like the human species and has a way with words which helps him In his business world.
The business was his domain. He planned to dominate the field with extreme expertise.
But a problem? The girl he was planning to court turned out to be his rival's sister.

Kabir Aksoy

Kabir Aksoy

(A/N); Please read this before starting this book.
This story is solely based on fiction, the places and countries are real obviously. The characters and names all are part of my fantasy, it is not in any way anyone's real-life story, characters are not perfect Muslim, but neither am I and neither are you. So consider this before criticizing anyone.