باب3

Don't forget to vote⭐️

Kabir Aksoy

"Didn't you go to the university today Emre?" I asked Emre, who turned to look at me looking white as a ghost now, his eyes pleading.

Another familiar face also turned to face me, and it was none other than the Café girl. Her? Emre was talking with her right now? But why?

I shifted my gaze back to Emre, my eyes were blazing with anger. I fisted my hand so as not to create a fuss in the middle of the Cafè. But Emre didn't get the hint.

"Kabir Abey, uhh meet my senior, she is uhh very great student" Emre is trying to save his ass. The Cafe girl was also looking everywhere except at the two brothers. The little green-eyed girl he just noticed was also looking up at him with her doe eyes, and when she saw the anger in his eyes she offered him a cookie.

A freaking cookie like it would make him forget the fact that his younger brother just bunked the university today. Again.

"Abey, bisküvileri Hina Abla pişirdi. ihtiyacin var mi?

("Sir, my sister Hina baked the cookies
Do you want one?")

I want one to cool my anger.

The girl was still offering me a cookie. I gently grabbed the cookie from her hands while still glaring at Emre,  after the first bite the flavours burst in my mouth.

Uhmm the Cookie is so delicious.

Wait, did the kid say that It was baked by the Café girl? And her name is Hina? Emre was looking at the cookies now with hunger in his eyes.
The Cafe girl, he just got to know her name, Hina. Picked up the plate and offered Emre some as well. And like the Bhooka Bandar, he is he grabbed the two cookies and said thank you.

"These are so delicious, literally the same as the one you brought to university the other day," Emre said while munching on the cookies.

"Is there a problem" a polite voice asked from behind them, it was the manager who was here because of the commotion. "Would you like to be seated" she Questioned again.

Kabir shook his head grabbed Emre by his shoulders and squeezed it hard. "Sorry for the disturbance we are just leaving." And I started dragging Emre away with me, he quickly grabbed two more cookies from the plate the cafe girl was still holding. 
"Teşekkürler" Emre thanked.

"Please don't tell Abbu, please I beg you" Emre pleaded as soon as they left the cafe, while the streets were hustling and bustling I heard Emre pretty well, but I ignored him while releasing him and started walking away where Ami and Abu are at the small Ami's favourite restaurant around the corner.

I knew Emre didn't want to study but he chose medicine all by himself, and no one forced him to. Even Ami was encouraging Emre to choose the field he liked rather than listen to their father who insisted Emre study business.

Emre was getting out of control just because he has all the luxury doesn't mean he has to behave like a rich brat and start spending money like water.

I work hard for where we are today. And Emre acting like an immature kid won't get him anywhere except in a restaurant as a waiter. Now I am not shaming people for working as a waiter but you should always try to achieve unachievable. I controlled my anger, a trait I inherited from my father and I hate it.