Seventeen: Gauz 🕷

Felix's pov

" Luna, please im sorry! Let me explain." I breath out as I finally catch up to her.

" Felix just leave me alone right now." She shrugged my hand off her shoulder, But I grab her with both hands turning her around to face me.

" Felix we can talk la-" she gasped.

" Oh my gosh?! Felix your hurt!"

I look down and realize a small part of the cut on my chest is visible.

" Oh, yeah it's nothing, now listen- where are we going?" I ask as she pulls me down the street.

🕷

Luna's pov

"Sit down."  I mumble as I flip down the toilet seat.

He slowly sits on the toilet, wincing a bit as he does.

I pull up a stool and sit infront of him, taking out the first aid supplies.

" Take your hoodie off."

" What?!" He brings his hand up to his chest.

" Felix, im treating your wound. I can't do so if you're still wearing the hoodie."

" R-right." He clears his throat before slowly pulling it up over his head.

In another scenario I'd probably be dying over see him shirtless but the sight in front of me scares me. " Heh Like what you see?" Wiggles his eyebrows.

" Lix what the fuck happened to you." My eyes water as I see the large slash on his chest and smaller cuts and bruises scattered on his body.

" it's really nothing I swe-"

" Nothing?! Felix your whole body is covered in cuts and bruises, we need to get you to a hospital!" I stand up only for him to pull me back down.

" I can't go to the hospital. Just put some band aids on me and I should be fine."

" But fe-"

" Luna, trust me I'll be fine."

I hesitantly sigh and start to disinfect all his cuts and put band aids on his smaller cuts.

" Let me put the gauz around your chest," I say, putting my arms around him to wrap the guaz on him, stopping midway once I realize how close we are.

Our faces only being an inch away from each other, I look at his lips and the thought of kissing him comes to mind. "What's wrong?" He asked, breaking me from my thoughts and I look him in the eyes.

"Huh?"

He let's out a soft laugh.

" You were staring at my lips for awhile, what's going in that head?" He raises his eyebrow. My eyes widen,
"Nothing! I- I just spaced out." I lied, well not really a lie. I did space out, but over him.

"Mhm sure." He chuckles, "Shut up." I  grumble, finally wraping the gauz around his chest and shoulder.

" Okay we're done," I say handing him his hoodie and he slips it back on.

" Here, apply this ointment to your bruises every six hours, and make sure you change your guaz next week."

" Okay, thank you." He smiles shoving the ointment in his pocket.

" So do you plan on telling me how you got all these?" I ask as we enter my bedroom, sitting down on the bed, facing eachother.

"I.....was at the Madison hotel when it was attacked, I was on the way to the boba shop but hyunjin called me, saying that the hotel was under attack and chris was inside the building. That's why I missed our date."

" Im so sorry, I yelled at you for no reason, I should have listened to you when you tried to explain earl- date? You thought that was a date?"

" Did I say date? I don't think I said date?" He scratches the back of his head, avoiding eye contact.

I scoot closer to him, " You did! You said that you missed our date."

" I- it was just a slip of the tongue." He mumbled looking down.

"Did...you want it to be a date?" I murmured." Did you?" He grinned.
" I asked first." I roll my eyes.
"And, im not answering until you do."

" Gosh, why do you always have to be so annyoing, can't you just answer me properly without having an argume-"

Felix grabbed my face and brought it close his. He looked at my lips before slowly moving in andattaching his to mine. It was short a kiss, yet it caused my heart to fall out of my chest.

He pulls away, a blush covering his face,"I did."

" What?" I ask still flustered from the kiss. He giggles and pecks my lips again,"I did want it to be a date. I just didn't know how to ask you out properly. I wasn't sure if you liked me back until a few moments ago."

" Well? I answered. now its your turn. Did you want it to be a date?" He asks, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. I give him a small nod and he smiles.

We both lean into each other again before someone burts through my door, causing me to push Felix away and he falls off the bed,"Ow!?"

" Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" I exclaim before helping him back up. I look up and glare at Yoongi, once again standing there in his frilly apron.

" Um, sorry I didn't know you had someone over."

End of chapter

Bro tell me why my own writing has me giggling and kicking my feet lmfao 😭💀