Sixteen: Madison Hotel 🕷

Felix's pov

" Hey felix the green goblin is currently attacking the Madison hotel! Hyunjin says on the other side of the phone.

" Thats where chan's dad is hosting the banquet." I gasp.

" Chan hyung is there right now, please hurry!"

" Fuck, im on my way," i abandon my bag in an ally way and suit up.

" Shit I hope I can make it in time to see Luna." I say as I web from building to building.

" Would you like me to set a reminder for your date Felix?"

" Woah what the fuck?!" I scream as I here a random voice fill me ears. " im sorry I don't seem to understand?"

" Who are you?!"

" Im your built in artificial intelligence mr stark made to help assist you on your missions."

"Okay.....and why are you just now revealing yourself?"

" My software was being updated so I was unable to provide you any aid, my apologies."

" um no problem, could you let me know what way to the Madison hotel?"

" Sure thing Felix."

🕷

" oh no." I gasp as I see fires through out the building.

I land on the side of it and climb through one of the windows, calling hyunjin through the comms.

" hey hyunjin? I'm in the hotel what floor is the banquet on?"

" 5th floor at the end of the hallway. I'm outside the building right now and chan hyung isn't here. He's still inside."

"okay."

I make it to the 5th floor and the whole thing is lit to flames. " Chris, please be okay."

I crawl on the walls trying to avoid flames and parts of the ceiling that are falling to the floor.

I get to the end of the hallway and hop off the wall.

Pushing open the doors Im met with a large banquet room. My eyes scan the burning room and i barely make out the lifeless body laying on the floor in the back by the windows.

"Chris!" I run through the flames, not caring about my skin bubbling in the process.

" Fuck I need to get him out of here."

" Hey ai thing?"

" are you referring to me?"

" Yeah is there a way for you to see if there's anyone else left in the building?"

" activating x-ray scanner."

The little spider logo on my chest leaves my suit and flies out one of the broken windows, coming back after a few minutes.

" The building appears to be empty."

I lift chans body up off the floor and swing out the the window.