Chapter 11: Space Fight

Mark, Kaizen, and Gohan, stood at the threshold of their cosmic journey, their resolve unwavering despite the inhospitable nature of the space they were about to traverse. With their breaths held, they prepared to venture into the vast expanse beyond Earth's atmosphere.

Rick, recognizing the perilous environment they were entering, handed them quick oxygen tanks as a precautionary measure. "Just in case," he emphasized, aware of the necessity of such provisions in the vacuum of space.

As the trio clutched the oxygen tanks tightly, their determination echoed in the resolute expressions on their faces. They shared a knowing glance, a silent acknowledgement of the risks they were undertaking. With the Dragon Radar securely fastened to their wrists and the quick oxygen tanks in hand, they set forth into the starry unknown, each step a testament to their courage and determination.

Meanwhile, Rick, orchestrating the operation meticulously, turned to Morty, imparting a crucial task upon him. "It's time for the next step in our plan. Go and round up the Pines twins and that pink-haired kid, Yuji Itadori. We've got some undercover work to do at Gama Base."

Morty nodded, a mix of apprehension and determination etched on his face. "Okay, Rick. But how are we gonna manage to sneak into Gama Base?"

Rick, known for his resourcefulness, responded with a hint of excitement in his voice. "Leave that to me, Morty. I've got a few tricks up my sleeve."

With a plan forming and roles assigned, Morty set off on his mission, knowing that the success of their infiltration rested on the careful execution of their strategy and the timely arrival of the trio at Gama Base.

In the Village Cafe, Yuji paused mid-bite, his gaze flickering between Rick, Morty, and the conversation at hand. He furrowed his brow, a mix of surprise and curiosity painting his expression. "Hold on a sec. You want me to hop in on a spy mission with you guys?" Rick, sipping on his drink casually, shrugged. "Yeah, kinda. We need to scope out what Gama's been cooking up. Those Rift Currents are getting wild."

Yuji's interest was piqued. "Alright, I'm in. What's the plan?" The group gathered around a table, brainstorming a covert approach to infiltrate Gama Base. Dipper and Mabel exchanged glances, their intrigue matching Yuji's as they listened to the strategies unfolding.

Meanwhile, amidst the boundless reaches of space, Kaizen, Mark, and Gohan traversed the cosmic expanse, questing for the Dragon Ball discarded by Izuku. The chill of the void permeated their surroundings, prompting Gohan's telepathic observation to his comrades about the frigid conditions.

Mark, attempting to reassure Gohan, chuckled lightly. "You'll get used to it." As the Dragon Radar honed in on the Dragon Ball's location, Kaizen's Dragon Sense detected an incoming energy blast hurtling their way.

Reacting swiftly, Gohan deflected the assault, prompting them to identify Starfire as the assailant, accompanied by Blossom. Blossom's telepathic plea reverberated, "You've located it. Just hand it over, and we can avoid any confrontation."

Kaizen's response dripped with sarcasm as he replied, "How about noooo..." The tension in space intensified as both groups braced themselves for a potential clash over the coveted Dragon Ball, setting the stage for an imminent and electrifying face-off amidst the stars.

As tensions mounted in the vast emptiness of space, the standoff between Kaizen, Mark, Gohan, Starfire, and Blossom escalated into an impending clash. Starfire's eyes glowed with determination as she readied herself for battle, her stance projecting both power and resolve.

"Hand it over, and we won't have to fight," Starfire urged once more, her voice carrying an undercurrent of warning.

Kaizen, undeterred, quipped, "Sorry, not happening." The atmosphere crackled with energy as both groups prepared for the inevitable confrontation.