𝟎𝟕 : 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲

THE NIGHT WAS STILL YOUNG, the gentle chirping of crickets serving as a soothing backdrop to the bustling activity within the hospital

amidst the hushed conversations and hurried footsteps, a young girl named y/n sat in a quiet corner, her mind wrestling with a sudden and unexpected confession.

across from her, itoshi sae, a boy she had grown acquainted with over time, fidgeted nervously, his heart pounding in his chest.

he had never been one to openly express his feelings, but tonight, something had compelled him to break his silence.

"so..." itoshi sae trailed off, his voice barely audible above the murmur of the hospital around them.

he couldn't quite explain the impulse that had driven him to confess his feelings for y/n.

all he knew was that he couldn't keep it bottled up any longer.

"it's okay if you don't give me an answer now," he added hesitantly, his eyes darting around the room, avoiding y/n's gaze. "i just wanted you to know."

y/n's heart fluttered as she absorbed his words.

a small smile played on her lips, her eyes reflecting the soft glow of the moon that shone brightly through the window, casting an ethereal light upon their faces.

"okay, thank you," she replied gently, her voice laced with a hint of uncertainty.

itoshi sae cleared his throat, his voice barely above a whisper, "y/n..."

y/n leaned in, her curiosity piqued. "what did you say?"

"i said..." itoshi sae paused, his voice catching in his throat. the words seemed to stick to his tongue, refusing to form into a coherent sentence.

"hey, can you speak lou—" y/n's words were cut short as itoshi sae spoke, his voice rising above the background noise.

"i said i like you, y/n," he declared, his eyes locking with hers, his expression filled with a mix of nervous anticipation and unwavering determination.

the confession hung in the air, a tangible presence that filled the room with an unspoken tension.

l/n y/n's heart raced, her cheeks flushing with a newfound warmth.

in that moment, amidst the noise and chaos of the hospital, two young hearts found themselves intertwined, their connection forged in the quiet confession of a boy's unspoken affection.

the cafe was abuzz with activity, the chatter of patrons mingling with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and delectable pastries.

the cafe itself was a spacious establishment, its two floors catering to a diverse clientele.

the décor was warm and inviting, with plush seating arrangements and plenty of natural light streaming through windows.